What are the benefits of MBBS Abroad Consultants in India?
When you are planning to study MBBS abroad, it is important to choose the right consultants who can guide and assist you throughout the process. There are many benefits of using MBBS abroad consultants. They can help you with the entire process from start to finish, including choosing the right country and university, applying for visas, and arranging your accommodation and travel plans.
They can also provide valuable information and advice on how to prepare for your studies, what to expect when you arrive in your chosen country, and how to make the most of your time there. In addition, they can offer support and guidance if you encounter any problems during your studies or after you have graduated.
Using MBBS consultants can save you a lot of time and hassle. They will deal with all the paperwork and arrangements on your behalf, leaving you free to focus on your studies. They can also offer helpful advice on how to make the most of your time in another country, such as tips on where to eat, what sights to see, and how to make new friends. Many consultants can also offer a range of services to help you prepare for your MBBS abroad. These may include:
- Making travel arrangements
- Arranging accommodation
- Organising study leave
- Arranging work placements or internships
- Providing advice on how to find a job after you have completed your studies
Our team is here to guide you :
- 6 years of study abroad including his 1-year internship abroad
- Final exam MCI or FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination). Passing the MCI exam qualifies you for a one-year internship in India.
- Complete the registration process with MCI as a GP.
- Improving the quality of education and access to state-of-the-art laboratories.
- Safety and protection of Indian students - Low cost of living and tuition fees
- Guaranteed admission if you meet eligibility criteria & submit Documents on time.
- Advise on the Passport application process, we will get your visa done.
- Guidance for appearing the screening test.
- Provides foreign exchange from the RBI authorized dealers of Government of India.
- Abroad Travel Arrangement and sending students in a batch.
- Admission & invitation letter from the University & completion of the admission process.
- Accommodation arrangement in University Hostel.
- Lowest admission processing fees and best guidance for MBBS in abroad.
- On-campus support to our students in each and every university
It is vital for MBBS candidates to fulfill the following qualifications:
- The candidates must be between 17-25 years old and pass their 12th exam with 50 percent marks from an academic background in science.
- The candidates for medical exams must get at minimum 50 percent marks in the exam.Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC must get at least 45% marks.
- NEET exam is required for candidates who want to gain admission to universities of Georgia.
- Students should be able to carry passports.
Some Medical Universities for Study MBBS :
- Bishkek international medical university
- Royal Metro Politan University
- Eurasian International Medical University
- Kazakh Russian Medical University
- Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education
- North Kazakhstan State University