MBBS Fees Structure in Armenia ,MBBS in Armenia 2022-23 Admissions
ISO Country Code: ARM
Dialing code: +374
Currency: Armenian dram
Official language: Armenian
Population: 29.6 lakhs
Armenia joined the United Nations on March 2, 1992, and in December 1992, the United Nations established an office in Yerevan. Armenia welcomes international students to study various subjects such as MBBS, Computers, Media. Many programs are offered in English, Armenian and even Russian.
In Armenia, accommodation and transport are super affordable. For example, the metro in Yerevan costs only 100 AMD ($0.20) per trip. The average rent for an apartment in Yerevan is AMD 83,000 ($170) per month. This means you will only need 390-450 USD per month to live and study in Armenia
During your education in Armenia, you can immerse yourself in its ancient buildings, culinary scene and language. Armenia is one of the most successful places for mouse tourism. We are able to organize a company holiday of any focus for you, taking into account the wishes of you and your employees.
Every evening after a tour of the beauties of Armenia, unique Armenian holidays await you, getting to know the traditions and customs of the country and sparkling fun with the locals.
Why Study MBBS in Armenia ?
Hi-tech qualities make Armenia one of the most popular destinations for studying MBBS. MBBS courses in Armenian medical universities are in high demand. Students who are already studying in Armenia have no problem with food or other needs.
The university canteen serves Indian food during their course. So if you are planning to study in Armenia, go for it!! Students have access to all facilities such as WI-FI, dining room, laundry and reading room. More than 7,000 foreign students from around 40 countries study in Armenia.
The Armenia Universities has low cost of Education in Medical. Students can practice on patients, allowing them to gain real-life experience. No language test needed and no IELTS or TOEFL requirement makes it super easy. New students who are going to study MBBS in Armenia University do not feel alone because other Indian students are comfortable with them.
MBBS Fees Structure in Armenia 2022-23
|University||1st Yesr||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Yerevan State University||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||27000 $|
|American University of Armenia||4700 $||4700 $||4700 $||4700 $||4700 $||4700 $||28200 $|
|ST. Tereza Medical University||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||20400 $|
|University of Traditional Medicine||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||22800 $|
|Yerevan Haybusak University||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||27000 $|
Benefits of MBBS In Armenia For Indian Students 2022-23
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entrance fee in Armenia
- Low college fees and low cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are government universities of Armenia
- MCI & WHO approved Medical Colleges/Universities in Armenia
- Worldwide recognition of degrees provided by medical universities in Armenia.
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in Universities.
- References available from students working in leading hospitals around the world.
Documents Requirements For MBBS Admission In Armenia 2022-2023
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 2 photos
- NEET Results
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS in Armenia
For taking admission to studying MBBS in Armenia, you need to meet some eligibility criteria. The minimum eligibility requirement -
- The student must be over 17 years of age on December 31 of the year in which they are admitted.
- Student must have completed class 12 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- A student must have at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if he is a general category student.
- A student must have at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- As of 2018, you need to clear NEET for admission in any country abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS admission in Armenia.