MBBS Fees Structure in Kazakhstan , MBBS in Kazakhstan 2022-23 Admissions
ISO Country Code: KAZ
Dialing code: +7
Currency: Kazakhstani tenge
Official language: Kyrgyz, Russian
Population: 1.85 crores (2019) World Bank
President: Kassym - Jomart Tokayev
The landscape includes plains, steppes, taiga, gorges, slopes, deltas, snowy. As of 2014, it has an expected 18 million individuals. While located essentially in Asia, a small part of Kazakhstan is also located west of the Urals in Eastern Europe.
Kazakhstan is the central Asian country . In 1991, Kazakhstan is the part of the Soviet republics. Kazakhstan population around 17 milions. Kazakhstan share border with China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan. Kazakhstan capital is Astana and largest city is Almaty.
Neighboring countries are China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. Covering an area of 2,724,900 km², Kazakhstan is the largest landlocked country in the world, although it has a coastline on the Caspian Sea, the country does not have direct access to the world's oceans. For comparison, that's almost the size of Argentina, or just under four times the size of the US state of Texas. Kazakh is spoken here (officially) and Russian as a second language.
Why Study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
MBBS in Kazakhstan is affordable and feasible. Kazakhstan is the safest country for international students. The universities have good infrastructure and campus and are well equipped with all modern facilities. Indian Food and accommodations are available for students. MBBS duration in Kazakhstan is 5 years. Campus and hostel facilities are also good for international students.
Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Astana Medical University
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Al farabi kazakh national university
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Semey State Medical University
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- Kazakh Russian Medical University
- Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education
- North Kazakhstan State University
MBBS Fees Structure in Kazakhstan 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Kazakh National Medical University||6,500$||6,500$||6,500$||6,500$||6,500$||32,500$|
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||21,000$|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||20,000$|
|North Kazakhstan State University||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||17,500$|
|Astana Medical University||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||16,000$|
|Karaganda State Medical University||3,700$||3,700$||3,700$||3,700$||3,700$||18,500$|
|Semey State Medical University||3,600$||3,600$||3,600$||3,600$||3,600$||18,000$|
|West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State MU||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||19,000$|
|Kazakh Russian Medical University||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||20,000$|
Documents Requirements for MBBS Admission In Kazakhstan 2022-2023
* 10th and 12th class marksheets
* 2 photos
* NEET Results
Benefits of MBBS In Kazakhstan For Indian Students 2022-23
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entry fee in Kazakhstan
- Low college fees and low cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are government universities of Kazakhstan
- MCI & WHO approved Medical Colleges/Universities in Kazakhstan
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Kazakhstan
For taking admission to MBBS in Kazakhstan,You need to fulfill some eligibility criteria for admission to study in Kazakhstan.
The minimum eligibility requirement to study MBBS in the Kazakhstan is as follows-
- Student must pass 12th grade in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- A student must have at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if he is a general category student.
- If the student is from SC/ST/OBC, The student must have at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject .
- You have to clear NEET from 2018 for admission in any country abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.