MBBS Fees Structure in Kyrgyzstan ,MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2022-23 Admissions
ISO Country Code: KGZ
Dialing code: +996
Currency: Kyrgyzstani Som
Continent: Central Asia
Official language: Kyrgyz, Russian
Population: 64.6 lakhs (2019) World Bank
Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country in Central Asia. Its capital and largest city is Bishkek. Students who want to study in a nearby country with low fees can choose to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as it is just a 4 hour flight from Delhi.
The languages of Kyrgyzstan are Kyrgyz (national) and Russian (official). Many students prefer MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as it offers the cheapest MBBS in the world. Also, the currency of Kyrgyzstan, the Som, is almost equal to the INR. From 2nd January 2020, ₹1 = 0.97 Som. Also the cost of travel is very cheap.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Duration is 5 years to complete MBBS from Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan is a good choice to study MBBS abroad. In fact, the number of students attending MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is increasing every year, the main reason being that the tuition fees and overall budget are very low, as well as the fact that the course length is shorter than in Ukraine, Russia and Russia. Philippines.
Kyrgyzstan is a safe country for Indian students. GMF will recommend choosing a university in Bishkek. To study abroad you have to qualify NEET exam. NEET result is now valid for 3 years starting 2018.
Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State Medical University
- L.N Medical College
- Kyrgyz State Medical University (KSMA)
- International School of Medicine (ISM)
- Jalalabad Medical University
- Asian Medical Institute
- Salymbekov University
- Bishkek international medical university
- Royal Metro Politan University
- Eurasian International Medical University
MBBS Fees Structure in Kyrgyzstan 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Osh State Medical University||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||20,000$|
|L.N Medical College||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||20,000$|
|Kyrgyz State Medical University||4,500$||4,500$||4,500$||4,500$||4,500$||22,500$|
|International School of Medicine||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||27,500$|
|Jalalabad Medical University||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||20,000$|
|Asian Medical Institute||3,000$||3,000$||3,000$||3,000$||3,000$||15,000$|
|Bishkek international medical university||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||17,500$|
|International University of Science & Medicine||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||16,000$|
|Royal Metro Politan University||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||17,500$|
|Eurasian International Medical University||3,600$||3,600$||3,600$||3,600$||3,600$||18,000$|
Note - I USD = 75 INR
Documents Requirements for MBBS Admission In Kyrgyzstan 2022-2023
* 10th and 12th class mark sheets
* 2 photos
* NEET Results
Benefits of MBBS In Kyrgyzstan For Indian Students 2022-23
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entry fee in Kyrgyzstan
- Fees and Cost Living both are Low.
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are government universities of Kyrgyzstan
- Medical Colleges/Universities in Kyrgyzstan approved by MCI & WHO
- Global recognition of degrees provided by medical universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
You need to meet some eligibility criteria for admission to study in Kyrgyzstan. Minimum Eligibility Requirement -
- The student must be over 17 years of age on December 31 of the year in which they are admitted.
- Student must have completed class 12 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- A student must have at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if he is a general category student.
- A student must have at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- As of 2018, you need to clear NEET for admission in any country abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.