MBBS Fees Structure in Kyrgyzstan ,MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2022-23 Admissions
ISO Country Code: KGZ
Dialing code: +996
Currency: Kyrgyzstani Som
Continent: Central Asia
Official language: Kyrgyz, Russian
Population: 64.6 lakhs (2019) World Bank
Kyrgyzstan is a country in central Asia. Its capital and largest city is Bishkek. Kyrgyzstan is a mountainous country. Deserts and plains surround Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan known Russian and Soviet rules. Most of the Kyrgyz people speak turkic Turkish language (Kyrgyz).
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a good choice for international students. Every year, Students increasing in Kyrgyzstan to study abroad. Kyrgyzstan is available for Indian MBBS students. Kyrgyzstan is the safest country. MBBS duration is 5 years in Kyrgyzstan. Universities recognized by WHO and MCI.
Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State Medical University
- L.N Medical College
- Kyrgyz State Medical University (KSMA)
- International School of Medicine (ISM)
- Jalalabad Medical University
- Asian Medical Institute
- Salymbekov University
- Bishkek international medical university
- Royal Metro Politan University
- Eurasian International Medical University
MBBS Fees Structure in Kyrgyzstan 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Osh State Medical University||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||20,000$|
|L.N Medical College||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||20,000$|
|Kyrgyz State Medical University||4,500$||4,500$||4,500$||4,500$||4,500$||22,500$|
|International School of Medicine||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||27,500$|
|Jalalabad Medical University||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||20,000$|
|Asian Medical Institute||3,000$||3,000$||3,000$||3,000$||3,000$||15,000$|
|Bishkek international medical university||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||17,500$|
|International University of Science & Medicine||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||16,000$|
|Royal Metro Politan University||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||17,500$|
|Eurasian International Medical University||3,600$||3,600$||3,600$||3,600$||3,600$||18,000$|
Note - I USD = 75 INR
Documents Requirements for MBBS Admission In Kyrgyzstan 2022-2023
* 10th and 12th class mark sheets
* 2 photos
* NEET Results
Benefits of MBBS Admissions 2022-23
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entry fee in Kyrgyzstan
- Fees and Cost Living both are Low.
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are government universities of Kyrgyzstan
- Medical Colleges/Universities in Kyrgyzstan approved by MCI & WHO
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
- 17 years of age
- Completed 12th standard.
- A student must have at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if he is a general category student.
- A student must have at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- NEET Exam Clear must be compulsory