MBBS Fees Structure in Russia, MBBS Admission in Russia 2022-23
- ISO Country Code: RU
- Capital: Moscow
- Dialing code: +7
- Currency: Russian ruble (RUB)
- Continent: Europe, Asia
- Official language: Russian
- Population: 14.44 crores (2019) by World Bank
Russia is situated within Asia as well as Eastern Europe. Moscow is the biggest global city, and the capital city of Russia. It is home to the Russian currency is called the ruble. The official and local Russian language used is Russian. The Russian has a land frontier to Finland, Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway, Estonia, Lithuania as well as Poland , Mongolia , North Korea. The Russian government is based on a democratic system of government.
The world's most renowned medical schools are accredited through the WHO as well as the NMC. There are 20,000 Indian students are studying at the university! The ranking of Russian medical schools 30th position among the top 100 medical schools, according to the "Directory of World Medical Schools" of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Why Study MBBS in Russia?
A ranking of Russian medical schools 30 places among the top 100 medical schools, according to the "Directory of World Medical Schools" of the World Health Organization (WHO).
The most renowned graduates from Russian medical institutions currently work in top hospitals around the globe.
Course Duration: The MBBS course is offered at the University of Russia is offered in English The duration of the course is 6 years.
Reasons to study MBBS in Russia
The average MBBS costs in Russia range from 2.5 to 5-lakhs per year. Russian government provides subsidies of 70% to students enrolled in MBBS at Russian institutions. Russian Fees is Affordable and Feasible.
The Russian universities offer an MCI Screening test training on campus if you have a high FMGE Score.
Technology-enabled education technologically equipped education MBBS is supported by the latest equipment and cutting-edge teaching techniques widely used in medical institutions around the world.
Many specialization courses The reality is that Russian medical schools offer students many options and specializations. Students can choose a specificization in more than 100 areas.
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia For Indian Students 2022-23
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entrance fee in Russia
- low tuition and low cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are government universities of Russia
- Medical Colleges/Universities in Russia approved by MCI & WHO
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in most universities.
Top Medical Universities in Russia
- Crimea Federal University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- Orel State University
- Bashkir State University
- Ulyanovsk State University
- Peoples’ Friendship University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- First Moscow State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Omsk State Medical University
- Rostov State Medical University
- Dagestan State Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Perm State University
- Mari State University
- Mordovia State University
- Tyumen State Medical University
- Ingush State University
- Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Novosibirsk State University
- Peoples Friendship University of Russia
- Kemerovo State Medical University
- Tula State University
- Pacific State Medical University
MBBS Fees Structure in Russia 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rdYear||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Crimea Federal University||3,00,000||3,00,000||3,00,000||3,00,000||3,00,000||3,00,000||18,00,000 RUB|
|Kazan State Medical University||4,16,000||4,16,000||4,16,000||4,16,000||4,16,000||4,16,000||24,96,000 RUB|
|Kursk State Medical University||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||33,000 USD|
|Kazan Federal University||4,50,000||4,50,000||4,50,000||4,50,000||4,50,000||4,50,000||27,00,000 RUB|
|Far Eastern Federal University||3,90,000||3,90,000||3,90,000||3,90,000||3,90,000||3,90,000||23,40,000 RUB|
|Orenburg State Medical University||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||30,000 USD|
|Northern State Medical University||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||30,000 USD|
|Orel State Medical University||2,40,000||2,40,000||2,40,000||1,95,000||1,95,000||1,95,000||13,05,000 RUB|
|Bashkir State Medical University||2,82,816||2,82,816||2,82,816||2,82,816||2,82,816||2,82,816||16,96,896 RUB|
|Saint Petersburg State M. U.||3,46,500||3,46,500||3,46,500||3,46,500||3,46,500||3,46,500||20,79,000 RUB|
|Pacific State Medical University||2,77,000||2,77,000||2,77,000||2,77,000||2,77,000||2,77,000||16,62,000 RUB|
|Tula State University||2,00,000||2,00,000||2,00,000||2,00,000||2,00,000||2,00,000||12,00,000 RUB|
|Samara State Medical University||4,00,000||4,00,000||4,00,000||4,00,000||4,00,000||4,00,000||24,00,000 RUB|
|Kemerovo State Medical University||2,35,000||2,35,000||2,35,000||2,35,000||2,35,000||2,35,000||14,10,000 RUB|
|Siberian State Medical University||3,22,400||3,22,400||3,22,400||3,22,400||3,22,400||3,22,400||19,34,400 RUB|
|First Moscow State Medical University||-||-||-||-||-||-||47,53,000 RUB|
|Peoples Friendship University of Russia||9,500$||9,500$||9,500$||9,500$||9,500$||9,500$||57,000$|
|Volgograd State Medical University||6,100$||6,100$||6,100$||6,100$||6,100$||6,100$||36,600$|
|Altai State Medical University||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||25,200$|
|Mari State University||4,500$||4,500$||4,500$||4,500$||4,500$||4,500$||27,000$|
|Perm State University||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||30,000$|
|Tyumen State Medical University||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||4,200$||25,200$|
|Ingush State University||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||3,200$||19,200$|
|Novosibirsk State University||6,500$||6,500$||6,500$||6,500$||6,500$||6,500$||39,000$|
|Kabardino-balkarian State University||1,80,000||1,80,000||1,80,000||1,80,000||1,80,000||1,80,000||9,00,000 RUB|
|Rostov State Medical University||2,92,600||2,92,600||2,92,600||2,92,600||2,92,600||2,92,600||17,55,600 RUB|
|Kuban State Medical University||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||22,800$|
|Ural State Medical University||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||3,500$||21,000$|
|Pirogov Russian National Research MU||4,78,400||4,78,400||4,78,400||4,78,400||4,78,400||4,78,400||28,70,400 RUB|
Note - 1 RUB = 1 INR / 1 USD = 75 INR
Document For Admission In Russia 2022-2023
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 2 photos
- NEET Results
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS in Russia
- 12th in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English.
- 17 years of age.
- A student must have at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if he is a general category student.
- Need to Clear NEET EXAM.
- The student must have at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.