MBBS Fees Structure in Ukraine ,MBBS in Ukraine 2021-22 Admissions
ISO Country Code: UKR
Dialing code: +380
Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia
Official language: Ukrainian
Population: 41.5 million
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. The country is located at the northwestern end of the Black Sea and shares borders with Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland to the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, and Romania to the southwest and south, with Moldova. between. Currently, Ukraine ranks fourth in Europe with the largest number of postgraduate workers in the fields of medicine. Ukraine has a number of top state medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees to both local and international students. All medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by major world organizations such as WHO and UNESCO.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine ?
The Ukrainian government is very keen to improve and develop medical education in the country. Medical universities receive continuous assistance from the Ukrainian government to maintain the level of education. Students who graduate from the Ukrainian Medical University can work in any part of the world. Here are some of the factors that attract foreign students to pursue an MBBS degree from Ukraine:
1. The quality of education and infrastructure in Ukrainian medical faculties is very good.
2. The government is always ready to help universities in solving research and financial problems in education.
3. Cost of MBBS in Ukraine and accommodation is very low.
4. A student does not have to pay any donation for admission to a medical school in Ukraine.
5. Medical colleges have many extracurricular activities and sports activities that keep students fit and active.
6. Students are guided to participate in various seminars and international conferences.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine administers all medical universities of Ukraine. These medical universities of Ukraine offer the best value for medical education to students from around the world in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Ukraine
• Vinnitsa National Medical University
• Ternopil National Medical University
• Lviv National Medical University
• Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
• Kharkiv National Medical University
• Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
• Kyiv Medical University
• Taras Shevchenko National University
• Uzhhorod National University
• Black Sea National University
• Sumy State University
• Bukovinian State Medical University
MBBS Fee Structure in Ukraine
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||5000$||5000$||5000$||5000$||5000$||5000$||25000$|
|Ternopil National Medical University||4400$||4400$||4400$||4400$||4400$||4400$||26,400$|
|Lviv National Medical University||4900$||4900$||4900$||4900$||4900$||4900$||29,400$|
|Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University||4200$||4200$||4200$||4200$||4200$||4200$||25,200$|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||3500$||3500$||3500$||3500$||3500$||3500$||21,000$|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||4800$||4800$||4800$||4800$||4800$||4800$||28,800$|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical U.||4500$||4500$||4500$||4500$||4500$||4500$||27,000$|
|Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University||4000$||4000$||4000$||4000$||4000$||4000$||24,000$|
|Kyiv Medical University||4000$||4000$||4000$||4000$||4000$||4000$||24,000$|
|Taras Shevchenko National University||4500$||4500$||4500$||4500$||4500$||4500$||27,000$|
|Uzhhorod National University||3800$||3800$||3800$||3800$||3800$||3800$||22,800$|
|Black Sea National University||3800$||3800$||3800$||3800$||3800$||3800$||22,800$|
|Sumy State University||4300$||4300$||4300$||4300$||4300$||4300$||25,800$|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||3900$||3900$||3900$||3900$||3900$||3900$||23,400$|
|Zaporizhzhia State Medical University||4500$||4500$||4500$||4500$||4500$||4500$||27,000$|
|Poltava State Medical University||4800$||4800$||4800$||4800$||4800$||4800$||28,800$|
Documents Requirements For MBBS Admission In Ukraine 2021-2022
* 10th and 12th mark sheets
* 2 photos
* NEET Results
Benefits of MBBS In Ukraine For Indian Students 2021-22
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entrance fee in Ukraine
- Low college fees and low cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are government universities of Ukraine
- Medical Colleges/Universities in Ukraine approved by MCI & WHO
- Global recognition of degrees provided by medical universities of Ukraine.
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in most universities.
- References available from students working in leading hospitals around the world.
- Best Universities to MBBS in Ukraine
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Ukraine
You need to meet some eligibility criteria to get admission to study MBBS in Ukraine.
The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows for studying MBBS in Ukraine-
* The student must be over 17 years old on December 31 of the year in which they are accepted.
* The student must have completed 12th grade in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
* A student must have at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if he is a general category student.
* If the student is from SC/ST/OBC. The student must have at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject .
* You have to clear NEET from 2018 for admission in any country abroad. NEET valid for 3 years for MBBS admission in Ukraine.