AMA School of Medicine
About AMA School of Medicine Philippines
The city of Makai is home to the AMA School of Medicine. Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz founded the university in 2008. People who want to study MBBS in an advanced university should definitely consider AMA School of Medicine. Medical programs at the university include BS and MD degrees. The AMA School Of Medicine awards medical degrees comparable to those offered in the United Kingdom, Australia, India. It focuses on improving the clinical and practical skills of the students in various fields like Gross Anatomy, Pathology, Microbiology and many more.
AMA School of Medicine Philippines located in the heart of Makati City. Commercial capital of the Philippines, home to the highest concentration of multinational, multinational and local corporations and international organizations and embassies. The college is committed to uplifting the health education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
AMA School of Medicine Ranking :
Country : 104
World : 17920
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT AMA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
- The age of the applicant should be between 17 and 25 years.
- The NEET exam is mandatory for all Indian students applying to the AMA School of Medicine.
- Candidates must have 50 percent average in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics for open category and 45 percent average for reserved category.
- 10. Mark sheet
- 12. Mark sheet
- NEET Scorecard
- TOEFL Scorecard
- Certificate of physical fitness
- Completed application form (must be completed in Uzbekistan upon arrival)
- 4 photos (3x4)
- Passport or identity card Copy
- The AMA School of College offers a wide range of student accommodation options. The campus offers students a variety of accommodation options, including shared dormitories, apartments, flats and single rooms.
- Students must choose living expressions of their intentions. Facilities available to students in these accommodation facilities include study rooms, canteens, gymnasiums, hot and cold water.
- A well-equipped security system is installed in the school to ensure the safety of the students. Entry to the hostel is restricted to persons with a valid ID. The AMA School of Medicine charges significantly lower accommodation fees.
AMA School of Medicine Fees Structure
|AMA School of Medicine
|AMA School of Medicine
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose AMA School of Medicine ?
- AMA medical students benefit from a quality education system and high educational standards.
- The education provided here is of international caliber and is globally recognized.
- Low Fees Structure
- The integrated MBBS curriculum has a very standardized student-teacher ratio set.
- Students have access to well-equipped laboratories that allow them to learn all the methods in a more practical environment.
- The university prides itself on its hybrid way of teaching.
- In addition to theoretical lectures, they can attend practical exercises.
- In the laboratory, students have at their disposal various modern types of equipment for practical purposes.
- The AMA School of Medicine's classrooms, practical laboratories and infrastructure are equipped to meet the needs of students.
- Extracurricular activities like sports and traditional functions can also bring joy to students.
- Also, compared to other foreign universities, the tuition fees at the AMA medical school are low.
- The Philippines student visa process is hassle-free.