Black Sea National University
About Black Sea National University
Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University was established in 1996. One of the oldest institutes in the Black Sea National University for studying MBBS in Ukraine is the Institute of Medicine. Black Sea National University, also known as Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, is among the best medical schools in Ukraine.
All educational programs provided by the university follow European education standards. The entire course is taught by staff in English. Internship is also provided to students to apply medical skills in local hospitals of Ukraine. NMC coaching is also available for all Indian students.
The postgraduate workplace is in 12 specializations. Training takes place in Ukrainian and English. The university is licensed to train foreign students from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Canada, China, Colombia, Georgia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. Lectures and workshops from many countries of the world take place at the university every year.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT BLACK SEA NATIONAL
|Location||Mykolaiv Oblast, Ukraine|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Black Sea National University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Black Sea National||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||19,74,000 INR|
Why to choose Black Sea National University ?
- It is a national university that holds the highest level of accreditation
- This university has exchange programs and partnerships with other European universities.
- Separate hostels and an Indian canteen are available for Indian students
- Total fees are very less for MBBS at Black Sea International University
- During MBBS, students have the opportunity to participate with senior teachers and professors in various research and scientific activities
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National is a more than two decades old university in Ukraine that provides MBBS education to Indian students.