Bukovinian State Medical University
About Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovina State Medical University (BSMU) is one of the largest universities in Černovice. Bukovina State Medical University was founded in October 1944. The university trains more than 30,000 students every year.
Currently, 78 doctors of sciences, 324 candidates of sciences, 66 professors and more than 193 assistant professors (PhD) are fruitfully working at the 47 institutes of the medical university. Among them is a member of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, numerous distinguished workers of science.
Bukovinian State Medical University is Approved by the the World Health Organization (WHO). The campus consists of 6 faculties, 4 of which are medical and 1 each of stomatology and pharmacology. There are a total of 49 departments and a center for innovative technologies of simulation medicine.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Chernivets'ka oblast, Ukraine|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Bukovinian State Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Bukovinian State Medical||3,40,000 INR||3,40,000 INR||3,40,000 INR||3,40,000 INR||3,40,000 INR||3,40,000 INR||20,40,000 INR|
Why to choose Bukovinian State Medical University ?
- All students of the Bukovina State Medical University can study medicine at a low cost.
- With a well-organized campus and experienced faculty, the university has best-in-class facilities.
- In addition, the university offers practical teaching with state-of-the-art technology and well-equipped laboratories.
- To enter the Bukovina State Medical University, it is not necessary to pass entrance exams such as IELTS/TOFEL.
- Teachers pay attention to students individually during their studies or practice.