Emilio Aguinaldo College
About Emilio Aguinaldo College Philippines
Emilio Aguinaldo College was formally established in 2001. The vision of its establishment is to provide quality medical education to medical aspirants. It is one of the few top medical schools in the Philippines that has approval from the top global medical organizations in the world.
The institute has its own hospitals on both campuses where students receive training from experienced professionals. Earlier in 1957, Emilio Aguinaldo College was established. It is a private institution that continuously welcomes foreign students to study MBBS in Philippines.
EAC has 2 campuses – one in Manila and the other in Cavite. The college has an affiliated teaching hospital known as the Medical Center.
The College is located in the heart of Manila. The college is known for providing rigorous professional courses open to both local and international students from various countries around the world.
The degree awarded by the college to its medical graduates is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) and medical board authorities and is listed in WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
Located in the heart of Manila, Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC) is one of the most prestigious medical universities in the Philippines. The university is spread over 27 hectares of campus with an exclusive infrastructure consisting of a separate building for various facilities and faculties.
Emilio Aguinaldo College was established as a school of midwifery in 1957, since then the university has been effectively engaged in providing various doctoral, masters and diploma courses. The education system of the Philippines is inspired and structured after the US system.
Emilio Aguinaldo College is among the best universities operating in the Philippines. The basic structure of education in the Philippines follows the American pattern. In India, school ends after 12 years of study and you enter college.
The medical course at Emilio Aguinaldo College School of Medicine is of five years duration and is called BS-MD (MBBS equivalent). Since the Philippines follows the US pattern, the four-year MD course is done after the BS (Bachelor of Science). Students have to study BS Biology for 18 months and then progress to first year. After four years of academic courses, they will have to do an internship in an affiliated hospital for one year. At the end of the course, they will be awarded the degree of "Doctor of Medicine (MD)", which is the equivalent of MBBS in India.
Emilio Aguinaldo College Ranking :
Country : 57
World : 7951
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT EMILIO AGUINALDO COLLEGE
|Location||Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- 17 Years of Age
- Applicant must have passed Intermediate with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English from a board recognized by Indian authorities.
- General students must score 50% marks in PCB.
- Official invitation letter from Emilio Aguinaldo College.
- 10th and 12th Education Mark Sheet.
- Certificate of Proficiency in English, administered by the Aguinaldo International Language Institute.
- Bank confirmation of first year university tuition fees.
- Birth certificate.
- Student visa.
- Student permit.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicant's valid passport.
- Medical certificate.
- Negative message about HIV/AIDS.
- Negative news about Covid-19.
- Passport size photo
- 24/7 wifi connection
- Pure drinking water with RO technology.
- Uninterruptible power supply
- Regular cleaning by cleaning
- Low Cost
- Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine offers homemade Indian food
Emilio Aguinaldo College Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Emilio Aguinaldo||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||24,00,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Emilio Aguinaldo College ?
- Emilio Aguinaldo College provides MBBS seat without any donations.
- The college has a low tuition fee and hostel fee compared to other schools in the Philippines.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College provides its international students with fully equipped hostels.
- The dining rooms at the hotel provide Indian cuisine.
- The college provides scholarship facilities to its students.
- There is no language barrier here, as the medium of education is English.
- The college has a hospital facility that provides training for its enrolled students.
- There is 24-hour wifi in the campus and hostel.
- There is a library at Emilio Aguinaldo College in the Philippines.
- The college has a good reputation in the city of Malina and in the world.
- Students choose Emilio Aguinaldo College in the Philippines because of the natural atmosphere that contributes to a focus on study and research.