Guangxi Medical University
About Guangxi Medical University China
Guangxi Medical University is located in Nanning, Guangxi, China and is one of the oldest undergraduate medical institutions in China. The university was founded in 1934. The university is equipped with modern technological laboratories with new equipment and instruments.
GMU are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The staff includes more than 100 doctors teaching medical subjects in the English language. It's a raging-free environment.
The School of International Education is one of GMU's schools that provides a pathway to education for international students. And now 509 foreign students from 20 countries around the world are currently studying medical science or Chinese language. Guangxi Medical University is one of 45 universities that have been authorized to admit international students to the MBBS program in English. Currently, the university has more than 700 international students.
GMU now consists of 22 schools, 1 education department, ten level 3-A affiliated hospitals, 48 teaching and internment bases. Among them, the first connected hospital is one of the top 100 hospitals in China and the largest hospital in Guangxi. The university has established exchange and cooperative links with universities, institutes and hospitals. Excellent staff and teachers are sent from abroad for lectures, participation in international conferences .
The campus covers an area of 400,000 square meters, which includes classroom buildings and dormitories for local students, international students and teachers. The university also has a library, 3 food halls, an indoor tennis hall, a swimming pool and laboratories.
Guangxi Medical University Ranking :
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT GUANGXI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Location||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- NEET Eligibility Mandatory.
- Must be 17 Years Age
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photograph
- Statement of Purpose
- Physical Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Certificate
- 6 months bank statement
- Police Character Certificate
- International students at Guangzhou Medical University can expect a rewarding and enjoyable campus life at the university.
- Culture sharing activities are regularly organized to allow Chinese and foreign students to experience the different cultural customs and lifestyles of different countries.
- All hostels are secure and special care is taken for the safety of foreign students.
- The rooms are comfortable and fully equipped, available as single and double rooms.
- The hostels have reading rooms, a tea room and a fitness center in the building.
- All campuses have gymnasiums, sports arenas and recreation centers.
- A variety of Chinese food, Western food, teahouses and snack bars are available within convenient transportation distance.
- Rooms and apartments for rent near campus are available for all students if needed.
- All students are medically insured according to Chinese government standards.
- The insurance company covers the costs of medical treatment due to illness or injury and the corresponding compensation.
Guangxi Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Guangxi Medical||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||21,00,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Guangxi Medical University ?
- Extremely qualified and renowned faculty members
- World class educational facilities
- The fee structure of Guangzhou Medical University for MBBS studies is low
- The labs are great
- Well stocked library
- No donation is required for admission
- Great infrastructure for top studies
- The student-teacher ratio is ideal
- Accommodation is cheap
- The medium of study is English and hence it is beneficial for Indian students