Guangzhou Medical University
About Guangzhou Medical University China
Guangzhou Medical University was founded in 1958. It is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large metropolis of Guangzhou, Guangdong. Officially recognized by the Ministry of Education of Guangdong Province. GMU offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized university degrees. See the uniron degree and study area matrix below for more details. International students can apply for enrollment.GMU is a large (enrollment range: 20,000–24,999 students) coeducational Chinese higher education institution.
GMU's clinical medicine discipline ranks first in the world in the ESI (Essential Science Indicators) ranking. Among them, respiratory medicine ranks first and thoracic surgery ranks 5th in China. The faculty consists of 94 supervisors for doctoral students, 774 supervisors for master's students.
Guangzhou Medical University has four campuses. The main campus is located in Dongfeng Xi Road, and the other three campuses are located in Longdong, Haizhu and Jianggao.
Zhong Nanshan, Fellow of the Chinese Academy of Engineering. Guangzhou Medical University attaches importance to training professionals with innovation and practical skills.
Western Medicine, Guangzhou Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Guangzhou Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases. GMU is committed to making maximum efforts in education, scientific research, health care.
Guangzhou Medical University Ranking :
Country : 50
World : 574
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT GUANGZHOU MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
- Applicants must have a good command of English. All courses are taught in English. Applicants' mother tongue or second language must be English or they should be taking courses in English. They should be able to fully listen, speak, read and write in English.
- Minimum qualification is Higher Secondary or 10+2 or Physics, Chemistry and Biology level. Applicants must meet the percentage of marks required for medical studies by the medical board or government in their respective countries and meet the requirement for GMU international students.
- Applicants must be under 30 years old, with no criminal record.
- Applicants should submit a high school transcript and certificate, copy of passport, application form for foreign students, foreigner physical examination form.
- Photocopy of your valid passport
- High school transcript and report card
- Foreigner physical examination form
- Guangzhou Medical University offers on-campus accommodation for international students.
- Double rooms in international student dormitories are available. A roommate may be assigned by Guangzhou Medical University or may be selected by the student.
- Separate floors are available to male and female students.
- There are hostel rules and regulations that international students living in campus dormitories should follow.
- International student dormitories are equipped with a private bathroom, air conditioning, telephone, color television, furniture and a bed with the appropriate equipment.
Guangzhou Medical University Fees Structure
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Guangzhou Medical University ?
- All MBBS students get the benefit of premium quality education
- English medium class facility is available for international MBBS students
- Fee structure and cost of living are affordable
- The campus atmosphere is safe and healthy
- There are no donations or capitation at MCI-approved universities located in China
- Degrees from Chinese universities are recognized worldwide
- Indian food is also available, so you won't miss your country
- Modern infrastructure with the latest equipment is another advantage
- There is another benefit of Good Student Networking.