About Jinan University China
Founded in 1906, Jinan University is located in the large metropolis of Guangzhou. This institution also has branches in the following locations: Shenzhen, Zhuhai. Officially recognized by the State Council Office of Overseas Chinese Affairs. JNU is a very large coeducational Chinese higher education institution.
Jinan University (JNU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized university degrees. See the uniRank levels and study areas below for more details. This 116-year-old Chinese institution of higher learning has a selective admissions policy based on entrance exams and students' past academic records and grades. International students can apply for enrollment. JNU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students, including a library, Financial aid and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services.
Jinan University is one of China's oldest universities and a symbol of the cultural rebirth of overseas Chinese in their ancestral homeland. Jinan University's College of Chinese Language and Culture (CCLC) has pre-university education for international students. CCLC is one of the few HSK centers, BCT (Business Chinese Test) centers, and Test of Chinese Proficiency for Japan centers. will be a reward after graduating from JNU.
Jinan University has 27 colleges with 59 departments and 43 offer master's degree programs and 19 doctoral programs. Over 50,535 students study at the university, including 10,767 graduates and 22,527 undergraduates.
Not only that, the campus has 22 dormitory buildings located in Jianyang, Zhenru, Jingling and Zhouzhuan zones. Healthy and hygienically cooked food is available on the campus of Jinan University.
Jinan University Ranking :
Country : 67
World : 1423
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT JINAN UNIVERSITY
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Applicants must complete upper secondary education with a minimum or equal to 50% marks. Undergraduate education must have biology, physics and chemistry as major subjects.
- NEET UG exam is essential for Indian students to get admission in top medical colleges in China.
- Minimum 17 Years Age
- Class 10 Sheet and Certificates.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificates.
- Passport photos.
- Valid passport.
- Medical certificate.
- Candidate Migration Certificate.
- NEET Exam Result Card.
- University invitation letter
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Statement of purpose.
- Report on Covid19
- Canteen with availability of quality food.
- Extracurricular and sports facilities.
- Medical facilities.
- Single, twin and triple sharing rooms are available to students.
- 24*7 hour security with spy camera.
- Furnished rooms available.
- Cheap services are available.
- Wi-Fi is available in every room.
Jinan University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Jinan University||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||21,00,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Jinan University ?
- Best infrastructure with all basic facilities.
- Qualified professors who provide the best medical education.
- It offers a lot of academic facilities.
- One of the best medical universities in China where candidates can easily apply.
- Provide a safe environment for medical students.
- Admission process is easy as students need not qualify for any entrance exam.
- Jinan Medical University is recognized by MCI/NMC and WHO.
- Cost of living is readily available.
- A dormitory is available at the university, which has a gymnasium, a dining hall and a common meeting space