Jinzhou Medical University
About Jinzhou Medical University China
Jinzhou Medical University began recruiting international students in 1997. It is the responsibility of Jinzhou Medical University to ensure the safety of international students. JZMU has enrolled around 1500 medical students, medical postgraduates from more than 57 countries.
Jinzhou Medical University (JZMU) currently has more than 12,000 students on campus. Accepting students nationwide from 30 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities.
JZMU has 17 teaching departments, 15 teaching laboratories, 116 teaching workplaces, 4 R&D centers, 122 practical teaching bases, 10 institutes, 3 direct and 5 indirect affiliated hospitals. Among the 4,000 faculty members are 525 associate professors and 302 professors and senior physicians. Approximately more than 12,000 students from 30 provinces study at the university.
Planning for the new campus has been approved by the relevant unions. In the near future, a new Jinzhou Medical University will be built on the beautiful shores of the Bohai Sea.
Jinzhou Medical University Ranking :
Country : 357
World : 5690
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT JINZHOU MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Must complete upper secondary education with a minimum or equal to 50% marks.
- For admission in China, NEET UG exam is mandatory for Indian students as per Medical Council of India.
- Must be 17 Years age
- Class 10 Sheet and Certificates.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificates.
- Passport photos.
- Valid passport.
- Medical certificate.
- Candidate Migration Certificate.
- NEET Exam Result Card.
- University invitation letter
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Statement of purpose.
- Report on Covid19.
- 24*7 hours security.
- Fully furnished rooms.
- Cheap accommodation is available.
- Proper Wi-Fi connection.
- A pantry is available for self-cooking.
- Restaurant and buffet with quality food.
- Better connectivity to reach the university.
- Sports and extracurricular facilities.
- A medical facility is available for foreign applicants.
Jinzhou Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Jinzhou Medical||3,30,000 INR||3,30,000 INR||3,30,000 INR||3,30,000 INR||3,30,000 INR||3,30,000 INR||19,80,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Jinzhou Medical University ?
- It is popular for MBBS programs among medical students worldwide.
- It offers medical education in English for foreign students. It will help the students to understand the medical program without any confusion.
- The university is listed as a low cost MBBS university in China as it offers MBBS program at low cost to Indian students.
- It is one of the popular MCI/NMC recognized medical universities in China to study MBBS program.
- Indian students can experience a lot of accommodation during the program like hostel, medical facilities, quality education etc.
- Applicants must go through an easy admission process to enter the university to study a quality medical education