Kunming Medical University
About Kunming Medical University China
Kunming Medical University was established in 1933. KMU is consistently the largest specialized medical university in Yunnan and is a leader in medical education, scientific research, medical services and social services. Hospitals affiliated with the university have over 9,800 beds and receive over 3,000 patients daily. KMU is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Yunnan Province and a program of China Medical University.
Kunming Medical University offers medical courses from two main campuses from where the medical course in China is held. KMU has 9 teaching hospitals, 5 research institutes, 9 affiliated hospitals, 39 practical hospitals, 9 departments of forensic medicine.
The university is located in Fuzhou, Kunming, China. The University of China MBBS has 13 schools offering 15 bachelor's degree programs, 34 master's degree programs, and 1 doctoral degree program.
Kunming University Ranking :
Country : 132
World : 1076
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT KUNMING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Kunming City, Yunnan Province, China
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
- Minimum 75% in 10+2, PCBE individually and aggregated
- 17 years of age on December 31 of the year of application for admission
- Acceptance based on video interview
- NEET Eligibility Mandatory
- Certificate of eligibility and photocopy of valid passport
- Class 10 Certificate and Mark Sheet
- 12. certificate and mark sheet
- Notarized birth certificate in English
- Passport size photograph – 10
- Official Medical University Invitation Letter
- HIV test reports
- Authorization of all archives by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Legalization of all documents by the relevant embassy
- Visa application with visa fees
- Confirmation of payment of tuition fees for the 1st year of the university
- The university provides hostel facilities for foreign students. The university has comfortable rooms with access to television, telephone and internet services.
- Hostel rooms have separate bathrooms with cold and hot water. Around the apartment and the campus there are all shops, cafes, internet cafes that are easily accessible for every student.
- Accommodation charges for rented rooms are acceptable. Students can also rent a room outside the university. The overall cost of accommodation is relatively low.
Kunming Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Kunming Medical University?
- Kunming Medical University has an affiliated, modern and technologically advanced research and internship hospital where students can get practical training.
- The university has a very extensive library. The well-equipped multimedia room in the university's digital library exudes a warm atmosphere and provides users with an online search function.
- The university has a state-of-the-art laboratory.
- It has proven to be one of the most reputable and reliable universities.
- Very Low Cost
- The medium of instruction is Kunming Medical University English.
- The university has experienced and qualified teachers who provide quality education.
- Kunming Medical University adopts advanced teaching methods.
- The university provides students with an advanced academic background.
- Student safety is very important to the administration of Kunming Medical University, so the university attaches great importance to student safety and will not appreciate any misbehavior of students.