Kyiv Medical University
About Kyiv Medical University
Kyiv Medical University Ukraine is a center of education, science and culture in the quiet industrial vicinity of Kyiv, Ukraine. The city of Kyiv is the leading industrial capital of Ukraine. Above this 40% of Ukraine's business is located in Kyiv. It is recognized as the industrial and production metropolis of the Kyiv Medical Academy in Ukraine.
Rather, the metropolis is created and populated in all aspects of life. Kyiv Medical Academy Ukraine is the most professional higher education base of the Kyiv Medical University Foundation in Ukraine, which has the fourth (most amazing) level of accreditation in Ukraine.
Consistently, the tutorials are available to more than 4000 students and every one of them also complete them easily. There are a total of 72 offices in the college and each one manages clinical businesses. There are also 5 encouraging structures and this learning center becomes a focal point for all students. It also manages 23 clinics for clinical and preventive treatment.
Since the university is located in the capital of Ukraine, you will be fascinated by the beauty of the ancient city of Kyiv, the friendliness of its inhabitants. Kyiv Medical University is licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT KYIV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Kyiv Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Kyiv Medical University||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||24,00,000 INR|
Why to choose Kyiv Medical University ?
- Kyiv University offers real-time medical facilities to medical students during their undergraduate studies.
- Faculty at the university encourage students to participate in student exchange programs that help students study healthcare methodologies and research activities.
- The university organizes educational program in leading institutions of different countries such as Germany and Poland.
- Indian restaurants also operate in the city.
- Recreation room, gym and laundry services are also available to all students.