Lviv National Medical University
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University Ukraine
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in Ukraine with the 4th level of accreditation affiliated to the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
On November 16, 1784, the University of Lviv was restored with 4 faculties. In 2018, Danylo Halytsky was awarded the Grand Prix "Leader of International Activities" and also received the Gold Medal in the constitution "Implementation of innovations in the pedagogical process to improve the quality of knowledge of graduates".
In the fall of 1939, Lviv Medical University was renamed Lviv Medical Institute. It then became an autonomous university as the State Medical Institute with 495 doctors in the first two years. In 1996, the institute was upgraded to a university and was renamed Lviv State Medical University.
The college's Young Scientist Council brings together scientific and pedagogical workers of a certain age category. This includes interns, graduates, graduate students, clinical interns, candidates of medical sciences, assistant professors, associate professors.
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University World Ranking:
12 out of 321 universities in Ukraine.
3551 out of 27219 universities in world.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Danylo Halytsky LNMU
- The university has more than 150 professors who assist in research and training programs for undergraduates.
- The university offers 91 PG courses for postgraduate students.
- There is no language restriction for students. You can study either in Ukrainian or in English.
- The fee structure of Danylo Halytsky LNMU is quite economical and affordable for every doctor.
- University scientists collaborate with foreign scientists in the field of medicine and pharmacy.
- The university department participates in 12 scientific programs of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health and international organizations.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT LVIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Location||Lviv Oblast, Ukraine|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
|Medium of Teaching||English & European|
Eligibility Criteria: For Medicine Course
One must fulfil in the eligibility clauses mentioned below to take admission to Danylo Halytsky National Medical University for the MBBS course:
For admission to Danylo Halytsky National Medical University for MBBS course, the following eligibility clauses must be fulfilled:
- Must be 17 years of age or older at time of enrollment.
- Exams like NEET, IELTS, NMAT are not mandatory.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized University.
- Students should send the scanned copy of the documents to the institute.
Hostel Facilities :
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University offers comfortable hostel rooms for students from all over the world coming to study medicine:
- Danylo Halycký National Medical University in Lviv provides students with hygienic dormitories.
- Students can live on the basis of twin sharing, which means 2-3 students in 1 room.
- Boys and girls have separate floors in the hostel premises.
- The hostel provides students with a 24/7 high standard of security.
- The institute provides free internet access for study and entertainment purposes.
- The hostel offers a canteen that offers fresh and nutritious meals from different cuisines three times a day.
- Students have a shared kitchen where they can cook their own meals at any time.
- A gym and a reading room are available on the premises of the hostel.
Lviv National Medical University Ukraine Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Lviv National Medical University||4900$||4900$||4900$||4900$||4900$||4900$||29,400 USD|
|Lviv National Medical University||3,92,000 INR||3,92,000 INR||3,92,000 INR||3,92,000 INR||3,92,000 INR||3,92,000 INR||23,52,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 56000 INR (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 600$ = 48000 INR (Approx)
Why to choose Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University?
- Excellent international resources from major countries.
- Cool and mild climate throughout the year.
- High probability of PR and settlement in Russia after completion of MBBS.
- All Indian food is available in the school premises.
- The cost of study is reasonable. No donation is required to gain entry.
- Universities will publish course prices for each year.
- Medical universities in Ukraine are duly accredited by MCI, WHO and others and have professional faculties to help students at any time and also welcome those who value education.
- In addition to various educational facilities, the largest MCI-approved universities in Ukraine offer the intermingling of civilizations and the sharing of cultural values.