Nanjing Medical University
About Nanjing Medical University China
Nanjing Medical University was founded in 1934. Nanjing Medical University is the first university in mainland China to offer an MBBS program to international students, according to the Ministry of Education. It is one of the key universities supported by Jiangsu Province.
NMU has been assigned more than 1,470 registered faculty members, 117 professors, 175 associate professors, 185 doctoral program supervisors. There are 812 supervisors in the master's study program and 185 supervisors in the doctoral program.
Bilateral and academic relations with medical faculties and scientific research institutions in world. Meanwhile, it regularly sends teachers abroad for long-term studies or short-term stays. Currently, the total number of internationals is more than 500.
NMU MBBS program has been accredited by the Ministry of Education for clinical medicine. All these reasons combine to make studying MBBS at Nanjing Medical University one of the best options when it comes to studying MBBS in China.
Nanjing Medical University Ranking :
Country : 108
World : 1082
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT NANJING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Location||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Must State Board Exam 85%
- 70% and above for those passed out from Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Grade for those passed from IGCSE board.
- For admission to Nanjing Medical University, applicants must be over 18 years old but under 25 years old.
- Medical certificate.
- Degree Authentication Certificate (legally approved)
- Non-criminal will
- identity card
- Printed application form
- A copy of the notebook
- Nanjing Medical University provides well-equipped campus accommodation for international students.
- Nanjing Medical University has two campuses: Jiangning Campus and Wutai Campus
- Special international student residences are available for international students on both campuses.
- Hotel-style administration is carried out in well-equipped dormitory facilities.
Nanjing Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Nanjing Medical||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||21,00,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to Choose Nanjing Medical University ?
- The faculty and staff of the institution are creative, talented and knowledgeable in their fields.
- Students can apply for various scholarships offered by the university.
- The course is taught in English.
- The university has provided various extracurricular activities for the students.
- International students can live in hostels and dormitories at low cost.
- The university's teaching team is skilled and qualified and provides high quality education to the students.
- Passing the MCI screening exam had a 28% success rate in the past. Compared to the average success rate per year, this ratio is extremely high.
- Until 2015, the university had a B+ grade, however, it has applied for an upgrade and is being considered by the WHO for an "A" grade.
- If the grade improves, the tuition fee structure in 2020 will be at least Rs. 1 lac higher than this year.
- The institution has a sprawling campus spread over an area of over 500 acres and has excellent campus facilities such as eight canteens serving international, Indian, Muslim and Chinese cuisines.