Poltava State Medical University
Poltava State Medical University Ukraine
Poltava State Medical University was founded in 1921 with the Faculty of Odontology of Kharkiv Medical Academy. It is the best higher medical institution for MBBS in Russia. Poltava State Medical University is home to more than 1,400 international students who have come from 42 countries to study medicine.
It is the top rated NMC Recognized Medical College in Ukraine and is located in Poltava, which is more than 140 km from the country's famous city of Kharkiv. If we talk about the climatic conditions here, Indian students have a similar climate to that of India.
It has level 6 accreditation and has approval from the National Medical Commission, WHO and other European university associations. It was founded in 1921 and is located in the urban district of the city of Poltava. This city has great value in terms of culture, trade. Poltava is also one of the most beautiful cities in the country.
Poltava State Medical University (PSMU) is a small co-educational Ukrainian higher education institution. Poltava State Medical University (PSMU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized university degrees such as pre-bachelor's degree, bachelor's degree, master's degree, doctorate in several fields of study.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT POLTAVA STATE MEDICAL
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Poltava State Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Poltava State Medical||2,80,000 INR||2,80,000 INR||2,80,000 INR||2,80,000 INR||2,80,000 INR||2,80,000 INR||16,80,000 INR|
Why to choose Poltava State Medical University ?
- Indian students applying for MBBS admission in Poltava State Medical University are eligible for many licensure exams like MCI Screening Test, PLAB (UK), USMLE (USA) and other licensure exams worldwide.
- No entrance test such as IELTS/TOFEL is required for admission to Poltava State Medical University.
- The cost of living in Poltava is low, so the life of students while studying at the Poltava State Medical University is simplified.
- Education at the Poltava State Medical University is part of the Bologna Process, which ensures high-quality education.
- Admission to the Poltava State Medical University offers Medium English courses.
- There is "no donation and no hidden fees" to study MBBS at Poltava State Medical University.