Rostov State Medical University
About Rostov State Medical University
Rostov State Medical University, founded in 1934, is an educational institution in Russia. It is the oldest medical university and the best medical university in Russia.
Training at Rostov State Medical University follows the standards used in European countries. It trains over 5,000 to 7,000 students annually. More than 1,000 interns and residents are trained at the Faculty of Vocational Retraining. Every year, 8,000 doctors come to the Faculty of Education for retraining,
RSMU has been teaching foreign students from foreign countries since 1961. The medium of instruction is English with Russian taught separately for practice. The clinic is a multidisciplinary medical facility with more than 1010 beds. Provides a high level of effective specialized consultation, diagnostics, Russian Federation.
These are the largest city hospitals and quality practical knowledge and skills. University buildings and clinics are equipped with modern equipment and other modern devices. RSMU has 63 departments, 27 of which are clinically located in the best clinics of the city.
A large number of Indian students who dream of studying at RSMU. Do not forget that passing the medical entrance exams in India is one of the most difficult jobs even for many extremely capable applicants. This is not only budget friendly but also provides quality medical education programs.
Rostov State Medical University is among the most reliable medical universities in Russia. Students from more than 30 countries of the world come to study here, they can also take advantage of the scholarship program. You have to check the eligibility on the official website of the university.
It is one of the esteemed options for MBBS in Russia.
Rostov State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 289
World : 7477
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT ROSTOV STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Rostov Oblast, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Rostov State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Rostov State Medical||2,92,600 RUB||2,92,600 RUB||2,92,600 RUB||2,92,600 RUB||2,92,600 RUB||2,92,600 RUB||17,55,600 RUB|
|Rostov State Medical||2,92,600 INR||2,92,600 INR||2,92,600 INR||2,92,600 INR||2,92,600 INR||2,92,600 INR||17,55,600 INR|
1 RUB = 1 INR
Hostel Fee : 15600 RUB = 15600 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 15000 RUB = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to Choose Rostov State Medical University ?
- A comprehensive educational module, excellent educational standards and low tuition fees are some of the many reasons why MBBS in Russia is the preferred choice for many medical aspirants from around the world.
- The teaching environment at most medical universities for international students is in English and the campuses and colleges are well equipped with the latest technology. Studying MBBS in Russia also gives students knowledge about a new culture and an exciting new life.
- Rostov State Medical University is one of the highest and highest rated universities of medical education in the Russian Federation. Rostov State Medical University is proud to have highly qualified and trained teaching staff, prestigious researchers and some world-renowned doctors. The campus of Rostov State Medical University was founded in 1933, and during this period more than 85 years graduated from the campus of Rostov State Medical University
- More than 22,000 doctors have graduated. At present, more than 350 teaching staff consisting of 86 doctors of medicine and 212 candidates of medicine are engaged in imparting first class education to the students. Rostov State Medical University includes a total of 52 departments and has more than 25 active clinics in the city where students acquire clinical skills. To date, about 2,800 students (including foreign students) graduate from Rostov State Medical University.
- Rooms are offered with sharing of 2 and 3 bed rooms.
- The dining hall and cafeteria are available 24/7 for all students.
- All rooms have 24-hour internet access.
- Students at the campus of Rostov State Medical University have 5 shared dormitories on the university campus.
- All basic modern equipment such as pillow, blanket, sheet, beds, tables and chairs are already added to the list of basic needs and provided by Rostov State Medical University.
- A common kitchen is available for students, where they can cook their own meals.
- Indian restaurants also operate in the city.
- Recreation room, gym and laundry service types are also available to all students.