About Shihezi University China
Shihezi University was founded in September 1949. The liberation of Xinjiang by the People's Liberation Army, in April 1996 under the Ministry of Agriculture, Shihezi Agricultural College, Shihezi Medical College, Corps.
Shihezi University offers PG scholarships through the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). Students can apply for almost all kinds of PG program offered by Shihezi University. Our university will prefer our former students who first graduated from Shihezi University.
Students come from 31 provinces and regions and from different parts of the world. Its most beautiful campus has an area of 1,870,000 square meters.
Shihezi University recognized globally and approved by WHO listed by MCI and other medical boards. On December 31, 2008, Shihezi University was listed among the key universities built under the "211 Project".
More than 10 batches of MBBS students from Nepal, India, Bangladesh and 5 other countries graduated here until 2004. There are more than 2,000 teaching faculties dedicated to students studying at Shihezi Medical University China. It has world-class infrastructure on a huge campus that covers an eco-friendly area of 1,870,000 square meters.
Shihezi Medical University Ranking :
Country : 451
World : 6574
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT SHIHEZI UNIVERSITY
|Location||Xinjiang, Shihezi, China|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- 17 years of age on December 31 of the year of application for admission
- NEET Eligibility
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese national and possess a valid passport with a valid Chinese visa to study in China
- Applicants must submit their HSK mark cards showing their Chinese language proficiency. However, relaxation can be granted to students applying for programs taught in English.
- Applicants must comply with the rules and regulations of both the university and the Chinese government.
- Bachelor program applicants who are under 28 years of age and must submit high school transcripts.
- Master's degree applicants under 40 years of age, holders of a bachelor's degree and must submit 2 letters of recommendation from professors.
- Applicants for doctoral studies must hold a master's degree and must not be older than 45 years. Submission of 2 letters of recommendation from professors is a mandatory requirement.
- 10. Marksheet
- 12. Marksheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Passport copy
- Passport size photo
- Statement of purpose (min. 500 words for bachelor's program)
- Certificate of physical fitness
- Gap Certificate (in case there is any gap in the academic years)
- 6-month bank statement (minimum balance equivalent to 1st year fee)
- Police character certificate
Shihezi University dormitory for international students is located in the main campus. It is a few minutes' walk from the institute's administrative block. Dormitory rooms are equipped with centralized air conditioning, a separate toilet, a bed, a chair, a table, a wardrobe and a TV. Students will have a shared kitchen and laundry room for each floor.
Security measures at Shihezi Medical University are good. 24-hour security and closed-circuit cameras are installed at various locations on campus. The hostel dining room offers good and healthy food with a different menu. Indian students get delicious regional food.
In addition, there are local markets, ATMs, stationery shops and department stores near the campus. A gym, sports and medical facilities will be offered by the hostel administration.
Shihezi University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Shihezi University||2,50,000 INR||2,50,000 INR||2,50,000 INR||2,50,000 INR||2,50,000 INR||2,50,000 INR||15,00,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Shihezi University ?
- Standard Teaching Team – The faculties of this prestigious medical institute have vast knowledge backed by years of experience in medical science.
- Advanced Medical Technology – Smart classrooms, technologically enhanced laboratories provide a solid platform for those students who want to have a great career as doctors.
- Approval from WHO, FAIMER, IMED & MCI/NMC- Shihezi University is approved by the National Medical Commission, Ministry of Education of China and other popular medical authorities of the world. In addition, several countries have approved it.
- International exposure – students from Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other parts of the world study here.
- Low Cost Fee Structure – The fee structure of Shihezi University is low and budget friendly for those students who are looking for a reputed medical school at an affordable fee. The accommodation is also in accordance with the international standard
- Direct admission without donation- Students can get admission in MBBS course without entrance exam. There is also no need to pay additional money in the form of donations.
- Job security after graduation – Medical aspirants will be eligible to work in many countries after completing their medical degree. Shihezi Medical University has approval from Chinese government, MCI, WHO, FAIMER etc.
- Chances of Studying in a Public University – Studying in a public university is the dream of many Indian students. Shihezi Medical University is a public medical school, so it is an added advantage if you enroll here.
- Impressive FMGE Pass Rate – Many students who have graduated from this institute have cleared the screening test in their home country. The Foreign Medical Postgraduate Examination is conducted by the NBE to offer a license to practice medicine in India.
- Special coaching for international students to prepare for screening tests like FMGE, PLAB exam.
- English-medium classrooms-Shihezi Medical College is one of 45 medical institutes in China that offers English-medium medical education. It attracts foreign students to study MBBS here.
- Less crowded classrooms – One teacher will teach for every 15 to 20 students. The advantage of a low student-teacher ratio in the classroom is that students get more attention from professors and more chances to clear their doubts about their studies.
- Indian cuisine will be offered in the hostel dining room.