About Sichuan University China
Sichuan Medical University is a public provincial university that was established in 1951. Located in Nanchong, Sichuan, China, the university has easily become one of the best medical universities in China since its establishment. This is exactly why Sichuan Medical University is one of the most sought-after MBBS destinations in China.
The university offers high quality education along with all advanced academic facilities for students for China MBBS. There are more than 1,200 academic staff and more than about 10,000 students who are enrolled in Sichuan Medical University to study medicine in China for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Sichuan Medical University consists of two campuses which are in Shunqing District and Gaoping District, Nanchong City, Sichuan Province, China. The total site covers an area of 823,693 square meters. Sichuan Medical University has all the modern infrastructure to provide high-quality education to students who are pursuing a medical course in China. The university is certainly one of the most popular destinations to study MBBS. Sichuan Medical University with its first-class teaching methodologies and low MBBS China fees makes it more beneficial for students to opt for China MBBS.
Sichuan University is located in the administrative center of Sichuan. The university is national in Sichuan province. It is based in Chengdu, China, which is called the "Land of Heaven".
Wangjiang Campus is the oldest campus and the location of this campus is across the Jingang River in central Chengdu, another campus located in the city is Huaxi Campus. Jiang's campus is located in Shuangliu and is 12 km away from the other campuses. This campus was built in 2003 and students love to live there.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT SICHUAN UNIVERSITY
|Sichuan, Chengdu, China
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Sichuan University Fees Structure
Why to choose Sichuan University ?
- Students do not need to appear for an entrance test before securing admission to a medical degree program at China Medical University
- Teaching in English for international medical candidates
- Universities have good infrastructure with facilities for comfort
- Approval from WHO & MCI/NMC – It is an internationally recognized medical institute which has approval from World Health Organization and Medical Council of India (now known as National Medical Commission). In addition, this organization is recognized by several other developed and developing countries.
- International exposure - Not only Chinese and Indian medical students study here, but also from Nepal, Pakistan and other neighboring countries.
- Affordable Fee Structure – The college medical tuition fee is less and is in the budget for international medical aspirants. Medical studies are quite expensive in developed countries.
- Direct admission fee without donation – there is no need to pay a single extra cent in addition to the Sichuan Medical College fee structure. There is also no need to appear or pass any entrance exam for enrolling in the MBBS course offered here.
- Indian food will be offered at the hostel