St Theresa Medical University
About St Theresa Medical University Armenia
St. Tereza is a higher medical university founded in 1992 by Larisa Hambartsumyan. The university has one of the best employees, it has the best scholars. It provides students with practical approaches to study and a healthy study environment.
The advantage of the city of Yerevan is that it is surrounded by mountains on all sides. Most of the buildings are made of tuff, which is a stone of volcanic origin, and mostly everything is pink. Yerevan city is top rated with evergreen and ancient and rich history. You can also find great museums and parks to visit and feel refreshed.
Saint Teresa Medical University of Armenia offers a high-quality medical program under the supervision of qualified faculty members and is the first university to offer a six-year medical doctorate in the Republic of Armenia.
St. Teresa's Medical University has introduced many new curricula and educational programs to match the curricula and syllabi of different countries like India. This entire new curriculum will benefit all international students. The duration of the medical program at STMU is 5 years. English is the medium of education for all foreign students.
The student-faculty ratio at the university is 20:1; which means that every student has enough time to understand the basics and fully understand all the subjects taught in the classes. The University is constantly working to improvise its facilities and teaching quality to match the changing technologies and developments in medical education.
St Theresa Medical University Ranking :
Country : 40
World : 13026
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT ST THERESA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Location||54A Mesrop Mashtots Ave, Yerevan, Armenia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Candidate must be at least 17 years of age to apply for MBBS course.
- The applicant should complete upper secondary education with a minimum score of 50% covering the fields of physics, chemistry and biology.
- Open category students must score 45% aggregate in PCB subjects.
- Other classes must achieve an aggregate score of 50% in PCB subjects.
- Candidate must clear the NEET entrance exam with a good score.
- Applicant must send a copy of the online application form.
- The applicant must submit a certificate of transfer from the school.
- For admission to MBBS, students have to submit higher secondary certificate.
- Applicants must carry passport size photographs
- Upon admission, it is necessary to submit a medical examination report from a doctor.
- NEET exam score card should be submitted at the time of admission.
- The applicant must submit a copy of the birth certificate upon admission.
- Certificate if no offense should be presented.
- valid passport copy
- Internet connection 24 hours a day.
- High level of security for all students in the hostel premises.
- Hostel rooms are separate for boys and girls connected with toilets on a sharing basis.
- All modern facilities are available which includes bedding, blankets, wardrobe, table, fan, electrical appliances etc.
- The Mess provides refreshments throughout the day.
- The hostel consists of one large shared kitchen for cooking food of your choice.
St Theresa Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|St Theresa Medical||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||20400 $|
|St Theresa Medical||2,55,000 INR||2,55,000 INR||2,55,000 INR||2,55,000 INR||2,55,000 INR||2,55,000 INR||15,30,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 1500$ = 112500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose St Theresa Medical University ?
- Saint Teresa Medical University offers an excellent quality of education.
- The university provides all the basic facilities to the students like library, hostel, canteen, computer labs, auditorium, hospital, medical and well equipped classrooms etc.
- The university also provides all the modern facilities to the world's medical aspirants.
- Basic teaching equipment is available at the Medical University of St. Teresa.
- The university is fully recognized by all medical bodies.
- St. Teresa's Medical University offers very low fee for MBBS education.
- Thanks to foreign students coming to study MBBS in St. Tereza Medical University creates a multicultural environment on the university campus.
- The language used ST. Teresa Medical University for teaching MBBS in English.
- A global medical aspirant has earned a medical degree that is accepted worldwide, so students can practice in any country of their choice.
- The university has the best faculty members who provide high quality education to the students.
- In the basement there is a specialized sports gym for powerlifting and shaping, which serves both university students and other athletes who would like to train there.
- On the 2nd floor of the LF St. Terezy is a library, canteen and administrative offices.
- The university campus has many rooms equipped for practical and theoretical teaching.