Sumy State University
About Sumy State University
The ranking of Sumy State University is high in Ukraine for MBBS. Sumy State University is one of the best universities for MBBS in Ukraine. The ranking of Sumy State University is high was founded in 1948 as a department of Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute 1966 as a branch of Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute 1990 .
Sumy State University is a classical university. It has about 14,000 students studying pre-baccalaureate, bachelor's, professional and master's degrees in 55 majors and 23 fields, which proves that the ranking of Sumy State University is high. The ranking of Sumy State University is high, it is located in Sumy, Ukraine. The ranking of Sumy State University in the QS World University Rankings 2021 is 701-750. Sumy State University fees are also low thanks to its world-class infrastructure
The university is officially recognized by the Medical Council of India which meets the standards set by WHO. The university actively participates in academic short-term and long-term programs, internships and internships for undergraduate and graduate students.
The university has private clinics and hospitals reserved for its students for internships for 1 year. SSU was also ranked 101-150 among the fastest rising young stars of the higher education world by QS.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT SUMY STATE UNIVERSITY
|Sumy Oblast, Ukraine
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Sumy State University Fees Structure
|Sumy State University
Why to choose Sumy State University ?
- Students can learn more cultures and languages because 1,300 international students from 50 different countries study at the university.
- The university has exchange programs and partnerships with a number of renowned medical universities around the world.
- Indian students studying MBBS at Sumy State University get enough clinical exposure from the 3rd year of their classes and can interact with patients very early in their education.
- Hostels and Indian canteen are available for international students.