Taras Shevchenko National University
About Taras Shevchenko National University
Founded in 1834, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (known as KNU in Ukraine) is one of the best options for students from all over the world who admire studying MBBS abroad.
Taras Shevchenko National University in Kyiv operates under the motto "Glory is Glory" and is known for its progressive thinking and learning. There is no language problem for foreign students, as the teaching takes place in English. 601,650 in the QS Global World Rankings 2022-23. , Taras Shevchenko National University in Kyiv is accredited by NMC and WHO. Students can relieve study stress in the university spa and sports club on the banks of the Dnieper.
MBBS in Ukraine has become a popular choice among medical aspirants in India. There are many reasons, including the high-quality medical education provided, as well as Ukraine's global influence. MBBS in Ukraine goes beyond just imparting knowledge in classrooms as students get the opportunity to experience different cultures.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT TARAS SHEVCHENKO NATIONAL
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Taras Shevchenko National University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Taras Shevchenko National||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||24,00,000 INR|
Why to choose Taras Shevchenko National University ?
- Ukraine has an excellent quality of education and Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University is the best university in Ukraine.
- Affordable fee structure.
- KNU is one of the best ranked universities in the world and #1 in Ukraine.
- The university provides student exchange programs with American universities that help students learn in different cultures and learn to overcome different challenges during their internship.
- The medium of instruction is English, which facilitates understanding for foreign students.
- Taras Shevchenko National University in Kyiv is recognized by WHO and NMC.