University of Perpetual Help
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Philippines
Based in Dalta, Las Piñas, Philippines, the University of Perpetual Help System is a Catholic university with campuses in Las Pinas, Calamba City, Cavite and Bacoor, Laguna, Philippines. February 5, 1975 Dr. General Antonio Laperal and his wife Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo founded the Perpetual Help College of Rizal (PCHR).
The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) granted it university status and in 2017 gave the university autonomous status. University of Perpetual Help System DALTA believes in the principle of "character building is nation building". It is based on the ideas of community service, teaching and research.
The auditoriums are modernized with the most modern and air-conditioned facilities. The sports center has enough space for several indoor and outdoor games. The demonstration hall is used for preparation models, cadavers for anatomical departments.
Perpetual Help DALTA Medical Center University is also associated with this institute. It provides high quality services in medicine. This health center has the third place in the country of the Philippines. This hospital specializes in neurological diseases. It has 1,000 beds and sees 300 outpatients daily.
UPHSD MBBS fees are very low and affordable, enabling many Indian students to get their dream MBBS degree from a world-class medical university. University of Perpetual Help System DALTA courses are based on the American education system. This helps Indian students from DALTA University of Perpetual Help System to crack NEET PG and USMLE exams easily.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Ranking :
Country : 51
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT UNIVERSITY of PERPETUAL HELP
|Location||1740 Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Clearing NEET UG
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age on admission or complete this age by 31 December of the year in which they are admitted.
- Candidates must pass 12th in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English.
- Applicants must obtain at least 60% marks in upper secondary education.
- Minimum Aggregate 50 % in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (General category)
- Minimum Aggregate 50 % in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (SC/ST/OBC)
- Clearing NEET UG
- Candidates have to submit graduation certificate at the time of MBBS admission.
- Also, bring your high school graduation certificate to admission.
- Carry the migration certificate during the admission period.
- Candidates must submit MBBS admission fee receipt for admission.
- Applicants must present a birth certificate.
- Submit your NEET Certificate and Admit Card.
- International students must present a valid photocopy of their passport (with valid residence).
- For admission to MBBS, send 3 recent passport size photographs
- Applicants must submit a certificate of good character.
- Candidates must submit academic records for MBBS admission.
- University of Perpetual Help provides comfortable rooms for students.
- The rooms in the hostel are shared.
- Boys and girls hostel are separate.
- Students can eat 3 times fresh and healthy food in the hostel canteen.
- A common kitchen is available to students on the premises of the hostel, where they can cook their own food of their choice.
- Internet connection is provided for students' study or entertainment purposes.
- The hostel system has complete power backup.
- The hostel rooms are fully air-conditioned.
- Possibility of central heating.
- Indian food is available for Indian students.
- The hostel provides hot and cold water to the students.
- Common washing machines and refrigerators are available in the hostel premises.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|University of Perpetual Help|
|University of Perpetual Help||3,35,000 INR||3,35,000 INR||3,35,000 INR||3,35,000 INR||3,35,000 INR||3,35,000 INR||20,10,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to Choose University of Perpetual Help System DALTA ?
- No donation is required to enter
- Low college fees
- Facilities of a fully equipped hostel
- 24-hour library facilities for reading
- a top campus hospital for best practice
- 24 hours Wi-Fi facility
- The university organizes meetings between parents and professors to interact about studies.
- A 300-bed hospital known as the University of Perpetual Help Dalta Medical Center (UPHDMC) on the campus of the university.
- University of Perpetual Help graduates have a 100% passing rate on the USMLE.
- It offers a low fee structure that is affordable for MBBS.
- All basic amenities like food, accommodation and WIFI etc are available.
- The infrastructure consists of laboratories and educational facilities that make the university the most prestigious institution for medical studies.