Uzhhorod National University
About Uzhhorod National University
Uzhgorod National University is one of the leading universities in Ukraine and is very popular among Indian students. It was founded on July 19, 1945. Currently, 14,000 students study at the university, including 2,500 foreign students. Uzhhorod National University is recognized by WHO/MCI and holds the highest level of accreditation, i.e. level IV. The courses offered by the university follow European education standards. The medium of instruction will be in English.
Uzhhorod National University has MCI/NMC approval which allows students to work in India after graduation. There are many reasons to choose this university and one of them is the affordable fee. UNU Ukraine is popular streams engineering, mathematics, information technology, biology and medicine etc.
UNU is the excellent quality of education and the affordable fee structure that the country highlights. Uzhhorod National University of Ukraine is one of the leading universities in Ukraine.
Uzhhorod National University is ranked third among the best medical universities in Ukraine according to the latest ranking of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the world ranking.
Uzhhorod National University Hostel facilities are very comfortable and provide students with a comfortable environment to stay, learn and grow. Hostels also provide Indian mess so Indian students should not face any problem. The university hosts students from all over the world and has diverse cultures.
The degree offered by the university is MD (Doctor of Medicine) which is the equivalent of MBBS in India as recognized by MCI. The duration of the course is 6 years and the medium of instruction will be English.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT UZHHOROD NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
|Location||Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Oblast, Ukraine|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Uzhhorod National University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Uzhhorod National University||2,96,000 INR||2,96,000 INR||2,96,000 INR||2,96,000 INR||2,96,000 INR||2,96,000 INR||17,78,400 INR|
Why to choose Uzhhorod National University ?
- The Uzhgorod National University has achieved the status of self-sufficiency in the Carpathians in Ukraine.
- Uzhhorod National University of Ukraine is recognized by the Medical Council of Ukraine
- The campus is very friendly with great teachers and fantastic classmates.
- Apart from this, great infrastructure, state-of-the-art laboratories and a modern library combine to provide everything students demand.
- A safe, engaging and medical environment suitable for medical students and students.
- Top-notch education, excellent teachers, and an overall fantastic atmosphere create a great environment for top-notch medical studies.
- Uzhhorod National University would undoubtedly be a very good choice for Indian medical students.