Yerevan Haybusak University Armenia
About Yerevan Haybusak University Armenia
Haybusak University of Yerevan is a private university located in the city of Yerevan, Armenia. This university was founded in 1991 by Academician Levon Harutyunyan. This university consists of more than 7000 students with international students. There are also more than 300 educators or professors, most of whom are specialists in their fields. It is one of the leading medical institutes of Armenia. This university was accredited by the state in 2001. This university also cooperates with the UAE in the field of education.
It has been listed and accredited by WHO, NMC, ECFMG, WFME and FAIMER. The university received state accreditation in 2001. The bachelor's degree is a 4-year degree and the master's degree is a 2-year degree. Education at Yerevan University is conducted in English, Armenian and Russian. Indian students have to qualify NEET for university admission. The university has a well-built infrastructure.
The university campus is equipped with modern technology that ensures the quality of teaching. Students can use the facilities of the library, dormitory and canteen. Yerevan University Haybusak Hostel provides accommodation to students from different parts of the world. Indian students have separate hostel and canteen. The university has a separate facility for the welfare of Indian students. There is no language barrier as English is commonly spoken in Armenia. The hostel and campus environment is hostile and safe for students.
Students will get exposure and systematic education at Haybusak University of Yerevan. Haybusak University of Yerevan is a private Armenian university, founded in 1990 by Mr. Levon Harutyunyan. The university was accredited by the government of Armenia in 2001. The university includes notable faculties in medicine, economics, international relations and humanities.
Yerevan Haybusak University Ranking :
Country : 29
World : 12125
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT YEREVAN HAYBUSAK MEDICAL
|Yerevan 0038, Armenia
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
- Students must be between 17 and 25 years old for medical education at this university.
- Students must have a pass rate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students need NEET Scorecard (For Indian students only)
- Scanned copy of valid passport
- Scanned copy of birth certificate
- Scanned copy of 10th Marksheet
- Scanned copy of 12th Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate or migration certificate
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Certificate of morals and character
- Clear NEET Exam
- The university has provision for good room facilities for students with 2 or 3 sharing.
- These hostels are located at a distance of 4-5 km from the university.
- Hostels provide all the facilities in the hostel itself like grocery store, mess, internet and so on.
- These hostels are equipped with a camera system.
- The hostel rooms are equipped with various other services which also have the following list:
- Bed Fan Closet Blanket Pillow Sheet Heating Hot/cold water Cafes, restaurants and grocery stores
Yerevan Haybusak University Fees Structure
|Yerevan Haybusak University
|Yerevan Haybusak University
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 1000$ = 75000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose in Yerevan Haybusak University ?
- This university provides English language as a medium of instruction which is very useful for students.
- This university is equipped with state-of-the-art modern technology laboratories.
- The university has a good number of international students, providing an inclusive environment.
- The University has a policy of direct admission through the official website and does not accept admission based on donation.
- This university also has very experienced teachers in their fields.
- The infrastructure of the university also provides a very good experience to the students.
- Affordable cost