Yerevan State Medical University
Yerevan State Medical University Armenia
Yerevan State Medical University is located in the heart of the Armenian city of Yerevan. It is considered one of the best Armenian medical schools, having graduated more than 31,000 students so far. There are approximately 1184 students from different countries. It is considered the leading Armenian university for MD studies (equivalent to MBBS in India). More than 100 chairs, prominent clinical bases and research centers in Yerevan organize teaching and research operations.
Over 1,100 lecturers work at the university, including 171 highly qualified doctors of science. 504 candidates of science and 7 RANAS academicians who carry out scientific and pedagogical activities. This cluster of scientific and intellectual potential is helping the advancement of medical science in Armenia.
The university has an excellent acceptance rate ranging from 70% to 80%. Students have access to the library, housing, sports facilities, financial aid and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services at YSMU.
Yerevan State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 3
World : 5042
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT YEREVAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Students must achieve an average grade of at least 60% in Year 12.
- Students must clear the NEET-UG test to be considered.
- The student or candidate must be above 17 years but less than 25 years.
- In the 12th year, the pupil's basic subjects must include chemistry, physics and biology.
- Applicant's curriculum vitae
- Application form
- Applicant's medical record.
- Graduation certificates and mark sheets of 10th and 12th grade applicants
- Copies of the applicant's academic documents that have been verified and notarized
- A copy of your passport with date of birth or a copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of your high school transcript
- Passport size photo
- The university provides good accommodation and catering facilities to its students, especially Indian students who can enjoy Indian specialties.
- It has two houses for international students, each with a separate dining area for them. The rooms are fully equipped and designed with all necessary facilities as well as clean and tidy.
- Students can also use the laundry room.
Yerevan State Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Yerevan State Medical||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||27000 $|
|Yerevan State Medical||3,37,500 INR||3,37,500 INR||3,37,500 INR||3,37,500 INR||3,37,500 INR||3,37,500 INR||20,25,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 1000$ = 75000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Yerevan State Medical University ?
- Students are not required to pay any donation or capitation fee for MBBS admission in Armenian medical universities. They simply need to pay the MBBS fees in Armenia online or other ways to secure their seat.
- The cost of living in Armenia is low and tuition is also low.
- No form of entrance exam is required of students.
- The leading medical universities in Armenia are also recognized and certified by the National Medical Commission, which is an added advantage for all Indian students (NMC).
- There is no need to take an English language test such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- In Armenian medical faculties, the medium of instruction is English.