Study MBBS in Germany , MBBS in Germany
- ISO Country Code: DEU
- Capital: Berlin
- Dialing code: +49
- Currency: The Euro
- Continent: Europe
- Official language: German
- Population: 8.32 crores
Germany is an ideal destination for studying abroad: World-class education, exciting city life set in a beautiful landscape and a welcoming culture with people from all over the world.
The Germans rather ironically call their country "the land of poets and thinkers". However: There are about 400 institutions of higher education in Germany, many of which offer English-taught degree programs - about 1,000 in total.
Germany is located in the heart of Europe and borders nine other countries. Clockwise from the north, they are: Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands.
You can expect a high standard of public transport in German cities. Most major cities have a subway system, and extensive networks of bus and tram lines are the norm.
Rents in certain metropolitan areas such as Hamburg or Munich can be high, although by no means comparable to cities such as Paris or London, especially with some flexibility as to which part of the city to live in.
Why Study MBBS in Germany?
- The medical education system in Germany is considered one of the best in the world.
- Every German medical school is mostly recognized and accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Germany is one of the leading countries specializing in highly advanced medical care.
- After completing the MBBS Admission in Germany, an Indian student will be eligible for a Permanent Residency Certificate.
- Hospitals affiliated with the German Medical Faculty provide the highest quality healthcare and use the latest medical technology and equipment.
- No entrance exam is required for admission to German medical universities/colleges.
- Every German medical university/college provides quality private and state hospitals for internships.
- MBBS fees in Germany are very affordable and cost of living is also reasonable.
- The German medical school integrates theoretical and practical learning in such a way that students are taught in the most efficient way possible.
- The medium of instruction in Germany Medical College / University is English and German.
Top Medical Universities in Germany :
- Heidelberg University
- RWTH Aachen University
- Lübeck University
- Witten/Herdecke University
- Magdeburg University
- Munster University
- Wurzburg University
- University of Tubingen
- Freiburg University
- Leipzig University
Documents Requirements For MBBS Admission In Germany 2022-2023
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets
- 2 photos
- NEET Results
Benefits Of MBBS In Germany For Indian Students 2022-23
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entry fee in Germany
- low tuition and low cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are Government of Germany universities
- MCI and WHO approved medical universities/colleges
- Medical Colleges/Universities in Germany approved by MCI and WHO
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in most universities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Germany
The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows for studying MBBS in Germany-
* The student must be over 17 years old on December 31 of the year in which they are accepted.
* The student must have completed 12th grade in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
* A student must have at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if he is a general category student.
* if the student is from SC/ST/OBC, Student must have 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject .
* For admission in any foreign country you need to clear NEET from 2018 onwards NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS admission in Germany.