Northern State Medical University
About Northern State Medical University Russia
Northern State Medical University was founded in 1932. It is a recognized university and shares a position with the leading medical universities in Russia. Health education is provided by the Department of Preventive Medicine and Medical Biochemistry. The institute also has good international relations. The university staff has around 980 members including researchers, professors, teachers etc. Currently around 5500 students are also studying in this university.
NSMU is a member of the University of the Arctic (a union of 160 universities from around the world). After graduation from NSMU, students are entitled to regular medical examinations at their country. NSMU is registered with the ECFMG for the recognition of diplomas in the USA and other countries.
All NSMU graduates take various certification exams when applying for employment in clinical practice devices in any country in the world from the US and Europe to Australia. One hundred of our graduates they work abroad.
NSMU has educational and scientific contacts and student exchanges with universities.Foreigners have been studying at NSMU since 1991. The first foreign students were citizens.India, Syria and Pakistan. Now about 1,400 medical students from 15 countries are studying at NSMU. English Medium Programs in General Medicine (MD/MBBS), Nursing. Density and Master's Program
in public health are also available. MPI programs were established in 2007.
It is the only MPH program in Russia recognized by the Association of Schools of Public Health in Europe. There are now 50 graduates of the International School of Public Health in Arkhangelsk (ISPHA).
CONDITION OF ACCEPTANCE
* Every applicant must have successfully completed secondary education (SŠ, secondary school, university, etc.) finished with a matriculation exam awarded a graduation certificate.
* Students are admitted on the basis of a written entrance exam consisting of two separate tests from the subjects: Chemistry and Biology. List of topics for entrance tests in biology and chemistry are available on our website (www.nsmu.ru).
* The entrance exam takes place in Arkhangelsk usually from September to in mid-December. Applicants must apply live through the online application found here on our website or through our exclusive partner Russian Medical Educational Agency LLC and pass entrance exams in their home countries.
Northern State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 223
World : 5207
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT NORTHERN STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen for students to cook food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Northern State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Northern State Medical||5900 $||5900 $||5900 $||5900 $||5900 $||5900 $||35400 $|
|Northern State Medical||4,42,500 INR||4,42,500 INR||4,42,500 INR||4,42,500 INR||4,42,500 INR||4,42,500 INR||26,55,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : Include in fees
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Northern State Medical University ?
- The university provides students with 6-year MBBS with 1-year internship.
- The internship is compulsory and must be completed by all students.
- The college is recognized by WHO.
- The college environment helps students in their overall development.
- This college is convenient and suitable for international students.
- The fee structure is flexible and convenient for students.
- Seminars and conferences are regularly organized for students to deepen their knowledge.
- The university's good international relations enable students to study.
- After completing MBBS from Northern State Medical University, students can practice medicine in India and students are accepted in all parts of the world.
- A disciplined environment for student development provides students with the advantages to grow in all aspects of their lives.
- Guest lectures are also organized for students to further their knowledge and education.
- International students are welcome at this university.
- All modern equipment and requirements are available to the students.
- The college also has highly qualified and trained faculties.
- The medium of instruction is English and language is not a problem for students.