MBBS Fees Structure in Philippines for indian students, MBBS in Philippines 2023-24 Admission
ISO Country Code: PH
Dialing code: +375
Currency: Philippine peso
Official language: Filipino, English
Population: 10.81 crores
Population: 10.81 crore The Philippines is an archipelago. Philippines is one of the most famous country in the southeast asia with a huge youth population between ages of 15 to 25. Much of the country is still in the black out, according to International Telecommunication Union. Philippines is situated in the Pacific Ocean. The official language of the Philippines is Filipino. Philippines is based on Strong Historical Places. Philippines share borders with Taiwan, japan , Malaysia , China , Indonesia, Vietnam.
Why Study MBBS in Philippines?
MBBS in Philippines duration is 5.8 years with including internship. Internships valid in India as per new MCI notifications. Fees in Philippines around 26 Lakhs INR for Indian students( tuition fees, accommodation charges, food expenses, health insurance and visa extension). Fees is the quite normal for middle class Indian families.
You don't need to qualify or score high, If you have good or high score in NMAT exam. you will get definitely scholarships from universities.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Philippines
- UV Gullas College of Medicine
- Davao Medical School Foundation
- Lyceum Northwestern University
- Southwestern University
- AMA School of Medicine
- Angeles University Foundation
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- Emilio Aguinaldo College
- University of Perpetual Help
MBBS Fees Structure in Philippines 2023-24
1 & 1/2 Year BS
2nd, 3rd Year MD
4th, 5th Year MD
|Davao Medical School Foundation||6,15,000||7,99,500||5,00,000||6,50,000||5,00,000||6,50,000||16,15,000||20,99,500|
|Lyceum Northwestern University||4,65,500||6,05,150||4,00,000||5,20,000||4,00,000||5,20,000||12,65,000||16,44,500|
|AMA School of Medicine||5,00,000||6,50,000||5,00,000||6,50,000||5,00,000||6,50,000||12,50,000||16,25,000|
|Angeles University Foundation||3,24,967||4,22,457||7,32,988||9,52,883||6,16,598||8,01,577||16,74,553||21,76,918|
|Emilio Aguinaldo College||3,70,000||4,81,000||6,00,000||7,80,000||6,00,000||7,80,000||15,70,000||20,41,000|
|University of Perpetual Help||4,50,000||5,85,000||7,00,000||9,10,000||4,00,000||5,20,000||15,50,000||20,15,000|
|UV Gullas College of Medicine||9000$||6,75,000||8350$||6,62,500||8000$||6,00,000||25350$||19,01,250|
|Our Lady of Fatima University||14000$||10,50,000||12000$||9,00,000||12000$||9,00,000||38000$||28,50,000|
1 USD = 75 INR
1 Year Package Included Tuition fees, Hostel fees and One time Charge
2nd to 5th year Hostel Fees & Food 10,000 PHP Per month
Visa Conversion from 2nd year 300 USD.
Documents Requirements for MBBS Admission In Philippines 2023-2024
* 10th and 12th class mark sheets
* 2 photos
* NEET Results
Benefits of MBBS In Philippines For Indian Students 2023-24
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entrance fees in the Philippines
- Low fees and cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- MCI & WHO Approved Medical Colleges/Universities in the Philippines
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Philippines
The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows-
* Age criteria 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
* Passed 12th standard.
* 50% aggregate in chemistry, physics and English(General category).
* 40% aggregate in chemistry, physics and English(SC,ST,OBC).
* Must be clear NEET Exam. NEET result is valid for 3 years.