MBBS Fees Structure in Philippines, MBBS in Philippines 2022-23 Admissions
ISO Country Code: PH
Dialing code: +375
Currency: Philippine peso
Official language: Filipino, English
Population: 10.81 crores
The Philippines is an archipelago. With over 100 million people, the Philippines is one of the most populous countries in Southeast Asia and home to a huge youth population, with most players between the ages of 15 and 25.
According to the International Telecommunication Union, internet penetration is only 43%, so much of the country is still in the digital blackout. However, there are some other numbers that suggest internet penetration may actually be as high as 71% (Hootsuite).
The average internet speed in the country is just 19.0 MB/s, which is a far cry from nearby Singapore, which according to the Social Weather Station is almost 200.0 MB/s. Other surveys by Statista and Pew show smartphone ownership between 44% and 55%.
Why Study MBBS in Philippines?
The total duration of MBBS in the Philippines for Indian students is 5.8 years including internship and internship in the Philippines which is valid in India as per MCI latest notification. As we know MBBS in India is 5.5, MBBS in Philippines is 5.8 which is very similar to India. Hence, you will also save time while choosing MBBS from Philippines.
MBBS in Philippines 26 Lakhs INR fee structure for Indian students includes tuition fees, accommodation charges, food expenses, health insurance and visa extension. The MBBS fees in the Philippines are quite nominal which gives opportunity to many middle class Indian students to study MBBS. The cost of MBBS in the Philippines is split into a very easy semester payment system that gives you some time between payments. MCI Passing Ratio plays an important role after MBBS in Philippines.
Let me tell you the truth. When you decide to study MBBS in Philippines, during or after BS course, just appear for NMAT exam, I'm writing it again, just appear for NMAT exam, you don't need to qualify or score very high. In case you score good or high in NMAT, you will get scholarships from the college/university.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Philippines
- UV Gullas College of Medicine
- Davao Medical School Foundation
- Lyceum Northwestern University
- Southwestern University
- AMA School of Medicine
- Angeles University Foundation
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- Emilio Aguinaldo College
- University of Perpetual Help
MBBS Fees Structure in Philippines 2022-23
1 & 1/2 Year BS
2nd, 3rd Year MD
4th, 5th Year MD
|Davao Medical School Foundation||6,15,000||7,99,500||5,00,000||6,50,000||5,00,000||6,50,000||16,15,000||20,99,500|
|Lyceum Northwestern University||4,65,500||6,05,150||4,00,000||5,20,000||4,00,000||5,20,000||12,65,000||16,44,500|
|AMA School of Medicine||5,00,000||6,50,000||5,00,000||6,50,000||5,00,000||6,50,000||12,50,000||16,25,000|
|Angeles University Foundation||3,24,967||4,22,457||7,32,988||9,52,883||6,16,598||8,01,577||16,74,553||21,76,918|
|Emilio Aguinaldo College||3,70,000||4,81,000||6,00,000||7,80,000||6,00,000||7,80,000||15,70,000||20,41,000|
|University of Perpetual Help||4,50,000||5,85,000||7,00,000||9,10,000||4,00,000||5,20,000||15,50,000||20,15,000|
|UV Gullas College of Medicine||9000$||6,75,000||8350$||6,62,500||8000$||6,00,000||25350$||19,01,250|
|Our Lady of Fatima University||14000$||10,50,000||12000$||9,00,000||12000$||9,00,000||38000$||28,50,000|
1 USD = 75 INR
1 Year Package Included Tuition fees, Hostel fees and One time Charge
2nd to 5th year Hostel Fees & Food 10,000 PHP Per month
Visa Conversion from 2nd year 300 USD.
Documents Requirements for MBBS Admission In Philippines 2022-2023
* 10th and 12th class mark sheets
* 2 photos
* NEET Results
Benefits of MBBS In Philippines For Indian Students 2022-23
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entrance fees in the Philippines
- Low fees and cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are government universities of the Philippines
- MCI & WHO Approved Medical Colleges/Universities in the Philippines
- Degrees Granted by Medical Universities of the Philippines.
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Philippines
For admission to study MBBS in the Philippines, you must meet some eligibility criteria for admission to study in the Philippines.The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows-
* Age criteria of 17 years as of December 31 of the year of admission.
* Student must pass 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
* If he is a general category student, 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject .
* The student must have at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject for SC/ST/OBC.
* Need to clear NEET from 2018 for admission in any country. NEET result is valid for 3 years.