Lumbini Medical College
About Lumbini Medical College Nepal
Lumbini Medical College was Founded in 2009. It is a private institution that aims to offer brilliant quality medical education to the aspiring candidates. Students undergo impeccable pre-clinical and clinical training to become confident doctors of the nation. A high level of educational standards is maintained here. The faculty focuses on ensuring that responsible and professional doctors are able to serve humanity.
The establishment and beginning of Lumbini Medical College in Tansen, where individuals have a firm assurance to build this great city based on three principles, education, well-being and tourism, has increased their motivation, enthusiasm and joy. Realizing the need for a clinical school in the western hilly district, the idea of Lumbini Medical College & Teaching Hospital Pvt. s.r.o. was established and a 100-bed clinic was immediately established in 2063 B.S.
Despite the fact that welfare is an important responsibility of the public authority, given the large number of problems that the country deals with, it is unrealistic to expect and care about the goal of each problem on the part of the public authority. Henceforth, this huge task was executed on stage in a savvy manner by gathering nearby territorial Nepali business visionaries.
The energetic efforts of Lumbini Medical College were effectively paid off by accepting the affiliation from the famous Kathmandu University, Nepal on November 16, 2008. In addition, the establishment of Lumbini Medical College, Kathmandu is in the process of being listed in the World Dictionary of WHO Medical School.
In this high age of medical science, we have placed great emphasis on examination in various zones requiring incredible attention. As a result, we are focused on completing surveys of existing and emerging health conditions that threaten nearby networks.
Lumbini Medical College is situated in a picturesque setting amidst greenery and mountains. This setup is perfect for making learning very enjoyable. During the course, the psychomotor skills of the students improve from time to time. This college has received accreditation from medical organizations from Australia, Canada and USA. The General Medical Council of the United Kingdom has also recognized this medical school. South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries also recognize the MBBS degree offered by this college.
Lumbini Medical College Ranking:
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT LUMBINI MEDICAL COLLEGE
|Location||Tansen 32500, Nepal|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- A candidate should score a substantial score in the NEET placement test to get confirmation to study MBBS in Nepal.
- The applicant should obtain min. half the score in the higher optional assessment or 10 + 2
- Candidate should have Science, Physical Science and Science as primary subjects in 10+2
- A candidate is more likely than not to have completed their optional training of 10+2 or higher from a perceived board
- To be considered for MBBS in Nepal, the qualification standards require a min. the age requirement to be very long.
- Class 10th Class 12th Academic Papers Passed
- Government approved birth certificate
- Evidence of your medical fitness
- Passport copy
- NEET scorecard
- Clear passport size photos
- Other relevant documents
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Large rooms offered on a sharing basis
- Fully furnished and ventilated rooms
- Kitchen and washrooms on each floor
- Walking distance to main campus
- CCTV surveillance
- Guards and officials to maintain discipline
- A helpline number which is available 24*7
- Clean and healthy food
Lumbini Medical College Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Lumbini Medical College|
|Lumbini Medical College||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||33,60,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Lumbini Medical College ?
- Have separate accommodation for men and women.
- The accommodation is equipped with fully equipped inn rooms
- There are options for air conditioned rooms
- Accommodation Lumbini Medical College Kathmandu has wreck offices for its students
- The accommodation is fully insured and has a decent security framework
- The accommodation facilities of the Lumbini Clinical School are equipped with water and electricity for each of its students.
- Great infrastructure
- No donations are required
- Qualified teachers and staff
- Reasonable tuition fees
- A safe and healthy atmosphere
- Emergency support
- Exposure to international culture
- Intermediate English courses