Study MBBS in Canada , MBBS in Canada for indian students
- ISO Country Code: CAN
- Capital: Ottawa
- Dialing code: +1
- Currency: CAD
- Continent: North America
- Official language: English
- Population: 3.8 crores
Canadians maintain an increasing amount of their income each year (around $40,000). Primary and secondary education is free, as is post-secondary education. Canadian colleges and universities are known for their global reputation around the world. Canada is truly a multicultural country with rich ethnic diversity... and we're proud of it! Multiculturalism has even been adopted as a national policy in Canada. Canada is a great country in cultural diversity, tolerance, peaceful society and security.
Why Study MBBS in Canada?
There are no direct MBBS courses in medical universities in Canada. Medical degrees in Canada are for 3 to 4 years and you must have a bachelor's degree before enrolling in medical universities in Canada. If you are applying for a medical degree in Canada without a science background, the course will take 5 years.
Canada has set very high academic standards. Maintains strict quality in education. It seems that anyone doing MBBS in this country will get high quality teaching and practical training. It opens up a pool of opportunities for your future that will benefit your career in the long run.
A Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada is awarded to physicians who have graduated from a university listed in the MCC (LMCC) database. Canada has set very high academic standards. Maintains strict quality in education. It opens up a pool of opportunities for your future that will benefit your career in the long run.
Documents Requirements For MBBS Admission In Canada 2023-2024
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets
- 2 photos
- NEET Results
Benefits Of MBBS In Canada For Indian Students 2023-24
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entry fee in Canada
- low tuition and low cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are Government of Canada universities
- Medical Colleges/Universities in Canada approved by MCI and WHO
- Global recognition of degrees awarded by medical universities of Canada.
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in most universities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Canada
The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows for studying MBBS in Canada-
* The student must be over 17 years old on December 31 of the year in which they are accepted.
* The student must have completed 12th grade in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
* A student must have at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if he is a general category student.
* if the student is from SC/ST/OBC, Student must have 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject .
* You have to clear NEET from 2018 for admission in any country abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS admission in Canada.