MBBS Fees Structure in Georgia , MBBS in Georgia 2023-24 Admission
- ISO Country Code: GEO
- Capital: Tbilisi
- Dialing code: +995
- Currency: Georgian lari
- Continent: Europe, Asia
- Official language: Georgian language
- Population: 37.1 Lakh
Georgia is a European country located on the border of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. The country shares its borders with the Black Sea to the west, Russia to the north, Turkey and Armenia to the south, and Azerbaijan to the southeast. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi, which is known for its diverse architecture and maze-like cobbled streets.
The population of Georgia is about 1.06 crores. The currency of Georgia is lari. The local and official language of Georgia is Georgian. The calling code for Georgia is +995.
Georgia maintains good relations with its neighbors and is a member of the United Nations, the Council of Europe, the World Trade Organization, the Organization for Black Sea Economic Cooperation, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the Community of Democratic Elections.
Why Study MBBS in Georgia ?
Georgia universities have built a reputation for being student-centered. Universities provide quality education with a pro-cultural experience. For Indian students studying MBBS in Europe, they have a safe choice in medical colleges in Georgia.
Indian students are a basic benefit provided by Medical Colleges in Georgia. It is approved by the MCI and WHO. No wonder the number of Indian students studying in Georgia is soaring.
Direct entry to MBBS in Georgia is even more attractive. When one chooses to study in Georgia for Indian students, one does not care about security. Accommodation facilities and availability of food including Indian food are consistent.
Top Medical Universities in Georgia
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Tbilisi
- Akaki Tsereteli State University Akkai
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University Batumi
- David Tvildiani Medical University Tbilisi
- East European University Georgia
- New Vision Medical University Georgia
- David Agmashenebeli University Of Georgia
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Georgian American University
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University
- European University
MBBS Fees Structure in Georgia 2023-24
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Georgian American University||4,600$||4,600$||4,600$||4,600$||4,600$||4,600$||27,600$|
|Geomedi Medical University||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||33,000$|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State Universuity||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||4,000$||24,000$|
|Tbilisi State Medical University||8,000$||8,000$||8,000$||8,000$||8,000$||8,000$||48,000$|
|David Tvildiani Medical University||8,000$||8,000$||8,000$||8,000$||8,000$||8,000$||48,000$|
|University of Georgia||6,000$||6,000$||6,000$||6,000$||6,000$||6,000$||36,000$|
|New Vision University||7,000$||7,000$||7,000$||7,000$||7,000$||7,000$||42,000$|
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University||7,000$||7,000$||7,000$||7,000$||7,000$||7,000$||42,000$|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||3,800$||22,800$|
|East European University Georgia||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||5,000$||30,000$|
|David Agmashenebeli University Of Georgia||4,100$||4,100$||4,100$||4,100$||4,100$||4,100$||24,600$|
|Georgian National University, Georgia||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||5,500$||33,000$|
Note - 1 USD = 75 INR
MBBS in GEORGIA Benefits for Indian Students 2023-24
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entrance fees in Georgia
- Low tuition and low cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are government universities of Georgia
- Medical Colleges/Universities in Georgia approved by MCI & WHO
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in Universities.
Documents Requirements For MBBS Admission In Georgia 2023-2024
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 2 photos
- NEET Results
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS in Georgia
You need to meet some eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS in Georgia. Minimum Eligibility Requirement -
- Must be 17 years of age.
- The student must have completed the 12th year in physics, chemistry, biology and English.
- A student must have at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if he is a general category student.
- The student must have at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- For admission clear NEET from 2018 onwards.
- NEET valid for 3 years.