South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
About South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy was founded in 1979. The main mission of the Academy is to develop, spread and preserve its valuable values.
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has been ranked as one of the leading medical academies in Kazakhstan for many years. The USA, Singapore, Europe and Russia are academic partners. The Academy is known for its highly qualified teaching staff and extensive laboratory and clinical facilities. SKMA is a co-educational college.
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has a well-established reputation for excellence in teaching and research. SKMA is consistently ranked among the top 10 medical universities in Kazakhstan.
South Kazakhstan University has the best and adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that students get the best practical and theoretical knowledge in the university.
The Academy owns a campus consisting of buildings specially designed for laboratory studies, support services, lectures, practical exercises and research work. Since the establishment of the academy, the primary goal of the academy has been to educate experts with high qualifications, practical skills, who have theoretical and basic knowledge in their field.
The advanced and modern infrastructure of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy enables its students to get the most practical exposure possible.
The university provides maximum assistance to students and builds them as top medical professionals.
South Kazachstan Medical Academy falls under the top medical universities in terms of quality education, practical knowledge, low budget, multi-diversity, etc.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking :
Country : 29
World : 8676
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT SOUTH KAZAKHSTAN MEDICAL
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Applicant must complete 17 years to apply for MBBS course education.
- Applicants must achieve an aggregate score of 50% in the upper secondary classes with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- And Other Backward Classes must score 50% aggregate in PCB subjects.
- Every candidate willing to do MBBS course should take NEET exam
- 10th, 11th and 12th grade papers
- Certificate of medical fitness from a registered doctor
- Valid international passport
- Scan copy of NEET-UG score
- All originals of the student's education documents and birth certificates
- Invitation to study approved by the Migration Department of Kazakhstan
- Health insurance
- 10 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- The hostels are well furnished and equipped with modern facilities for students.
- The rooms are shared, one room can be shared by 2-4 students.
- Canteen faculty is available in the hostel.
- Indian students are offered the option of Indian food in the hostel mess.
- Separate hostel for girls and boys.
- The dining room is also separate, considering the vegetarian and non-vegetarian section.
- Wi-Fi is available 24/7 in the hostel campus.
- Washrooms are tidy and clean.
- The rooms are well ventilated.
- Electricity supply is 24x7.
- The campus area is equipped with greenery and the student can also go outside.
- Indian Warden is also available 24x7.
- Emergency physicians are also available.
- Security is very tight.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|South Kazakhstan Medical||5200 $||5200 $||5200 $||5200 $||5200 $||26000 $|
|South Kazakhstan Medical||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||19,50,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose South Kazakhstan Medical Academy ?
- No entrance exam for admission to the Academy.
- South Kazakhstan MBBS Medical Academy fees are not relatively expensive like other medical institutes.
- Low cost tuition and affordable living costs.
- MBBS course in English language.
- Dormitories of the Medical Academy in South Kazakhstan are well furnished (2 students per room).
- Availability of Indian food.
- The Medicine degree awarded by the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is valid worldwide.
- Additional training for the FMGE test. FMGE is compulsory for all Indian students who have graduated from foreign medical universities and want to practice in India.
- Foreign students prefer general medicine, dentistry or pharmacy as a field of study.
- South Kazakhstan University has the best and adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that students get the best practical and theoretical knowledge in the university.
- The university library has tens of thousands of books on various subjects so it will help students during their medical course, the library is excellent.
- Networks of South Kazakhstan state medical academies and academic exchanges with other top medical universities in Kazakhstan and other countries.
- The university organizes guest lectures and interactions for students.
- The university organizes several extracurricular activities for students to develop their personality.