Samara State Medical University Russia
About Samara State Medical University Russia
Samara State Medical University Russia was founded in 1944. Samara State Medical University has produced more than 30,000 highly qualified graduates. We prepare students according to special programs, postgraduate studies and residence.
Samara State Medical University confirms a wide range of educational and scientific activities. The high scientific potential of the university is determined by 7 research institutes. It is an important economic, transport, scientific, educational. There are also 6 specialized commissions that evaluate research.
Approximately 500 foreign students graduated from our university. The diploma of our university is known in more than 20 countries and is equal to the diploma of the Moscow State Medical University.
Samara State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 197
World : 4826
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT SAMARA STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Samara Oblast, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen for students to cook food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Samara State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Samara State Medical||4,00,000 RUB||4,00,000 RUB||4,00,000 RUB||4,00,000 RUB||4,00,000 RUB||4,00,000 RUB||24,00,000 RUB|
|Samara State Medical||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||4,00,000 INR||24,00,000 INR|
1 RUB = 1 INR
Hostel Fee : 20100 RUB = 20100 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 11000 RUB = 11000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Samara State Medical University ?
The university's main priority is to provide students with quality education. The university has everything to become a competent specialist: a logical organization of the educational process, highly qualified teachers and excellent material and technological facilities.
Samara State Medical University conducts basic and applied research that is in line with global trends and priority areas for the development of medical science.
Samara State Medical University has its own sports complex and gymnasium and two outdoor sports fields. There are 10 sports sections at the physical education department. The university organized various types of sports on campus for the students.
The library's readers are more than 5000+ students, teachers, postgraduates, residents, university staff, etc. Every year they visit the subscription and study rooms more than 300+ thousand times and are given more than 600+ thousand copies of documents.
Students of Samara State Medical University receive tasty and healthy food from the university nutrition center. They have a varied menu and high quality food products at reasonable prices.