Jalalabad Medical University
About Jalalabad Medical University Kyrgyzstan
Jalalabad State Medical University was established in 1992. It is a public institution . Jalalabad State Medical University started functioning after Osh State University started in 1992. The Faculty of Medicine is a public institution providing education in various disciplines and departments and houses more than 250 teachers.
Among all the teachers there are 10 professors and doctors. More than 40 Ph.D. doctors teaching professional medical education to students who travel from all over the world to study in medical school.
It is known for its quality medical education, thanks to which it has produced a number of doctors for the world. Jalalabad State Medical University currently has 4500 students enrolled in various medical programs.
Jalalabad Medical University Ranking :
Country : 17
World : 10285
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT JALALABAD MEDICAL
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Jalalabad Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Jalalabad Medical University||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||20000 $|
|Jalalabad Medical University||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||15,00,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Jalalabad Medical University ?
- State-of-the-art medical techniques and highly advanced equipment available and for hands-on focus.
- Ongoing application of innovative teaching and practical classroom curricula.
- Students have the opportunity to study under the guidance of experienced practitioners and professors.
- The university has also received universal accreditation from several top medical bodies such as WHO, NMC, PLAB, USMLE etc.
- A wide range of medical job opportunities for international students in Kyrgyzstan and their own countries.
- Well-furnished rooms in the hostel with all the basic elements of living.
- Spacious dining rooms and modern kitchens with proper hygiene and sanitation and a range of healthy meals cooked by Indian chefs.