Mordovia State University
About Mordovia State University Russia
National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University is located in Saransk, Moldova, Russia. Previously, it was the Agronomic Pedagogical Institute. Its roots go back to October 1931. It changed to the State Pedagogical Institute of Mordovia. And later in October 1957, it was again reorganized as the National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University, although it received the status of a national university in 2010 at the end of June.
Indeed, this institute has a rich history of success and accepts and welcomes every cast, creed and religion with equal respect. It offers a wide range of courses and majors from bachelor's to master's. Education here can be full-time or combined. Students also prefer part-time jobs. Ogarev has expanded its relationships with many large and renowned institutions and now offers many academic exchange programs. There are more than 100 courses to choose from and learn in the best possible way under the most promising teaching faculty and technology. Courses include law, architecture, medicine and the list goes on.
Since 1989, Mordovia State University has been working with foreign students. Today, Mordovian State University has 89 departments and 1151 qualified teachers. To date, Mordovia State University has trained more than 22,000 people from 57 regions of Russia and Europe, Asia, Africa and America. Over the past 10 years, the number of foreign students at ahs has increased 10 times.
Mordovia State University Ranking :
Country : 46
World : 2090
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT MORDOVIA STATE UNIVERSITY
|Location||Mordovia Republic, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen for students to cook food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Mordovia State University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Mordovia State University||4400 $||4400 $||4400 $||4400 $||4400 $||4400 $||26,400 $|
|Mordovia State University||3,30,000 INR||3,30,000 INR||3,30,000 INR||3,30,000 INR||3,30,000 INR||3,30,000 INR||19,80,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to chosse Mordovia State University ?
- The university is really old and has experienced professors and doctors from all over the world to guide you around the world.
- The fee structure is affordable
- Their educational standards match today's needs.
- Learning a new language is not only a skill, but it will help you everywhere in the country and add beauty to your resume.
- Russia currently has about 14,000 Indian students. This is a testament to the comfort Indians feel there.
- Natural sciences, mathematics and economics are the most preferred and well-known courses.
- The university has a beautiful campus and it makes you feel connected.
- There are plenty of must-sees around, such as museums and zoos.
- Russian culture itself has a lot to learn from.
- The university provides a high-level education at the lowest tuition fees.
- There are several well-trained professors and doctors who help students.
- The University believes in excellence and therefore works tirelessly for it and expects the same from the students.
- The student strength is more than 12,000 who are chasing their dreams and reaching heights.
- The location option is undoubtedly great and opens the door to new possibilities.
- He has English and Russian as medium of education.
- The mandatory internship program prepares students to handle professional challenges.