Janaki Medical College
About Janaki Medical College Nepal
Janaki Clinical College is a private and one of the top clinical schools in Nepal. It was found through a group of social and educational entrepreneurs with considerable domestic help in December 1999. JMC is positioned as one of the premier medical colleges. From the very next year of its foundation, the university was able to consume 100 students per year.
Janaki Medical College is located in Janakpur. The people of Janakpur are helpful to new entrants to the town. Some of the tourist popular places in Janakpur are Janaki Mandir, Ganga Sagar, Janaki Temple Historical Museum and Ram Mandir. JMC has two hospitals, one in Ramdaiya with one hundred and sixty beds and another in the city center with 365 beds.
The university's motto is to produce highly qualified professionals. Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Nepal Medical Council and Ministry of Education are involved in academic and medical facilities of JMC.
JMC provides a wide range of programs to ensure students have all the facts about their science education
Janaki Medical College and Teaching Hospital (JMCTH) is a science college located at Ramdaiya-Bhawadi in Chireshwarnath Municipality. The college operates two hospitals: a smaller 150-bed clinic in Ramdaiya and a larger 350-bed clinic in Bramhapuri, Janakpur, Nepal. It provides medical education in association with Tribhuvan University Institute of Medicine and is regulated by the Nepal Medical Council (NMC). It is managed by the Ram Janaki Health Foundation, which is registered under the Nepal Companies Act. The university joined the MBBS program in 2003 with an annual intake of 80 undergraduates per year. Apart from the MBBS programme, the college also provides nursing courses at low cost.
JMC is determined to learn from its past experiences and is ready to take on responsibilities that will help ensure quality health education and hospital services through cutting-edge technology. As a responsible stakeholder in health education and services, Janaki Medical College is willing to partner with the government and community.
JMC has already opened its two hospitals, one in Ramdaiya with 160 beds where academic activities are also going on and the other with 365 beds in the city center. The campus of more than 16 Bigahas at Ramdaiya consists of academic and hostel buildings, hospital facilities and administrative blocks. Teaching and learning activities take place at the Ramdaiya campus, while the College's city hospital provides study facilities and bedside placements for students.
Janaki Medical College Ranking :
Country : 17
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT JANAKI MEDICAL COLLEGE
|Janakpur 45600, Nepal
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
- The applicant needs to obtain min. score 50% in major secondary examination or 10+2
- Applicant should get reputed rank in NEET entrance exam to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal.
- The age of the applicant must be over 17 years
- The applicant must have completed 10 two or higher secondary education from the identified boar
- Candidate must have Chemistry, Physics and Biology as core subjects in 10+2
- Applicant's 10th and 12th mark sheet certificate.
- Candidate's birth certificate
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Invitation letter from a science university in Nepal.
- Technical documentation must be licensed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- There are several tips for air-conditioned rooms
- Nepal medical colleges hostel has canteen for its students
- The hostels are perfectly protected and have an adequate security system.
- Below is the hostel and accommodation offered by Janaki College of Science, Janakpur, Nepal is as follows:
- Have separate hostels for men and women.
- Hostels are equipped with fully furnished hostel rooms
Janaki Medical College Fees Structure
|Janaki Medical College
|Janaki Medical College
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Janaki Medical College ?
- Janaki Medical College Nepal is known for offering an exceptionally high quality of education
- The university provides hostel facilities that have fully furnished and modern rooms
- No donations are popular through Janaki Medical College Nepal
- The college is affiliated to Tribhuvan University and presents education to know about MBBS in Nepal.
- Janaki Medical College Nepal is diagnosed by international society like World Health Organization
- The college uses English as the medium of education, which attracts undergraduates from all over the world.
- It is affiliated with countless hospitals that are used to provide field training to all science students