Altai State Medical University
About Altai State Medical University Russia
Altai State Medical University is one of the leading universities in Russia with quality medical education and has the largest medical faculties in the Russian Federation. It is located in the city of Barnaul in the Altai region of Russia. More than 5,000 students graduate from the university every year. Students receive medical education and practical knowledge from the university's best-trained staff. Altai State Medical University also focused on the overall development of students. Altai State Medical University offers a medical program (MBBS) of 6 years duration, in which there are 5 years of medical course and 1 year of internship. The university currently has 800 international students out of 4,500 students, of which 600 students are Indians and the rest are from local or other countries.
Since 1967, the university has had a special council for candidate defenses, since 1995 – doctoral theses. The medical staff of the university includes more than 95 doctors and 350 scientists, 3 RAMS correspondents (ZS Barkagan, VIKiselev, YN Scheu-hat), 5 honorary scientists of Russia (ZS Barkagan VB Gervasi, L. Tarasov, G. Trubnikov , YN Shoikhet) , twenty five distinguished doctors of Russia and 10 honorary workers of the Postgraduate Medical University.
Altai State Medical University in Russia is recognized by some of the leading organizations worldwide such as Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN), International Association of Continuing Education (IACE), Asian Universities
Altai State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 194
World : 4471
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT ALTAI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Location||Altai Krai, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen for students to cook food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Altai State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Altai State Medical||4,200 $||4,200 $||4,200 $||4,200 $||4,200 $||4,200 $||25,200 INR|
|Altai State Medical||3,15,000 INR||3,15,000 INR||3,15,000 INR||3,15,000 INR||3,15,000 INR||3,15,000 INR||18,90,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 200$ = 15000 INR Per Year INR (Approx)
Why to choose Altai State Medical University ?
- Altai State Medical University provides medical studies at an affordable price for all students.
- The university also provides practical knowledge with latest technology and well-equipped laboratories.
- The medium of instruction is English, so there is no need to learn the local language.
- Entrance exams such as IELTS/TOFEL are not required for admission to Altai State Medical University.
- No donation fees are required to enter the Altai State Medical University.
- Students receive individual attention from teachers while studying or practicing.
- Firstly, the university is recognized by WHO, NMC and Ministry of Health in Russia.
- The standard of teaching is high; that is, students taught by experienced and trained staff.
- Latest technology and well organized labs for practice.
- The university also focuses on the complete development of students.
- Altai Medical University provides the best medical education to all students whether they are local or foreign students.
- In just a few steps, you will gain admission to the university.