Kazan State Medical University
About Kazan State Medical University Russia
On March 6, 1994, the State Committee of the Russian Federation of Higher Education granted the university license number 16 G - 235. The right to carry out activities in the field of professional education. This comprehensive educational system within the university provides continuous higher education in medicine.
Kazan State Medical University operates on the basis of self-government. More than 700 students are currently enrolled in various departments. Kazan State Medical University provides courses to national and international students. The KSMU dental polyclinic has 98 dental chairs. The Republic and 8 municipal centers of public health with professional workplaces .
Kazan State Medical University is ranked 4th among all Russian universities under the Ministry of Health of Russia . The university is a popular choice among Indian students who want to study MBBS in Russia.
Kazan State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 136
World : 4528
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT KAZAN STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Republic of Tatarstan, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Kazan State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Kazan State Medical||4,16,000 RUB||4,16,000 RUB||4,16,000 RUB||4,16,000 RUB||4,16,000 RUB||4,16,000 RUB||24,96,000 RUB|
|Kazan State Medical||4,16,000 INR||4,16,000 INR||4,16,000 INR||4,16,000 INR||4,16,000 INR||4,16,000 INR||24,96,000 INR|
1 RUB = 1 INR
Hostel Fee : 18000 RUB = 18000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 200$ = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to Choose Kazan State Medical University ?
Kazan State Medical University is the 3rd oldest university among medical universities in Russia. KSMU is the only medical university affiliated with the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Health. KSMU is the only medical university that is recognized by AMC, NMC, GMC, ECFMG and WHO.
The university offers a high quality education at a lower cost. Foreign students from all over the world come to Kazan State Medical University to study medicine. Let's say that more than 700 students from 57 countries study at KSMU.
In 1996, the university began offering English courses for international students. Now every practical exercise, seminar, lecture, laboratory study, state exam, test and review was conducted in English. Taking care of foreign students and supporting them is a priority.