LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan
About LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan
LN Medical College Bishkek cooperates with Kyrgyz National University. LN Medical College Bishkek recognized by WHO, NMC ECFMG and Word Directory of Medical Schools.
Kyrgyzstan has been popular among international medical students including Indians in recent decades. MCI/NMC approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan offer direct access to NEET qualification.
No entrance exam is required to enroll in the world-renowned educational system. It is mandatory for every applicant to fulfill MBBS eligibility criteria in Kyrgyzstan.
Top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have approval from top medical institutions in the world. After completing MBBS course in this country students can work abroad including India.
LN Medical College will offer MBBS and MD/MS programs in various branches of medical domain. We welcome students from all over the world who want to become world-class doctors.
LN Medical College Ranking :
Country : 11
World : 11007
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT LN MEDICAL COLLEGE
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|LN Medical||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||20000 $|
|LN Medical||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||15,00,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose LN Medical College Kyrgyzstan ?
- Kyrgyzstan is one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to study their medical fields.
- Provide modern facilities in medical education, home labs, libraries, state of the art classrooms, auditoriums, hostels, Indian mess and many more.
- LN Medical College will offer MBBS and MD/MS programs in various disciplines of medical domain.
- Registered with: Ministry of Justice of Kyrgyzstan.
- Approved by: NMC, WHO.
- The College is committed to uplift the system of education and delivery of health outcomes for the people of the country.