About European University Georgia
Students who are interested in pursuing MBBS in Georgia should be aware of a quality medical education provider with a reasonable price structure. Every year some private and government medical schools welcome students from all over the world including India.
The European University was founded in 2012 as a private medical faculty. Studying an MBBS at a European university has a number of advantages. It is one of the leading medical universities in Georgia that offers medical education. The university, which is based in Tbilisi, has been approved by the Georgian Ministry of Education and Science as well as the MCI.
The European University regained the status of an educational university for a period of 5 years, until 2021. According to the decision of the University Authorization Council of 13 December 2016, the university has a marginal number of students with 1500 students, and according to the decision of the University Authorization Council of 26 July 2019 The European University set a limit of 3,000 students.
The European University facilitates the development of each student according to his interests and talents. These hostel rooms are shared for 2-3 people.
European University Ranking :
Country : 22
World : 9577
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY
|Location||Tbilisi 0141, Georgia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Applicants should reach the age of 17 before December 31 of the year of admission.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized university.
- Aggregate should be 50% in PCB for open candidates and 40% for reserved candidates.
- Original passport copy
- Sheets of 10th and 12th marks
- Student travel health insurance
- Birth certificate
- Invitation letter (notarized copy)
- Financial statement
- Passport size photo
- The European University represents the development of students who develop their talents and interests.
- The university has a youth music group, hiking clubs, volleyball, a drama group.
- The university often organizes extracurricular activities, fun events to improvise students' interpersonal skills.
European University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|European University||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||33,60,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose European University Georgia ?
- The European University of Georgia offers an MBBS education at a low cost.
- The program is taught in English as the language of instruction.
- The European University offers an excellent quality of education.
- The degree that students get after completing MBBS from a European university is globally recognized and thus students can work anywhere in the world after completing MBBS.
- The European University has the best teacher-student ratio.
- Students gain more practical knowledge than just theoretical knowledge.
- At this university, students are provided with specific subject knowledge, such as clinical presentations, establishing various diagnoses, patient consultations, etc.
- Students who study medicine at this university will gain a deep understanding, knowledge and skills.
- No IELTS or TOEFL exam