About Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh
Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh was established in 1998. It is a recognized MBBS university in Bangladesh, located in Savar, Dhaka. Gono University Bangladesh Faculty of Medicine is considered as one of the leading medical colleges in Bangladesh. The university department offers medical courses, Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College Bangladesh.
It can cover more than 7046 medical education students every year. Gono University is a "non-profit" institution. This is approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh.
The university is not old so it has all the latest technology for teaching at low fees Gono Bishwabidyalay. Gono Bishwabidyalay tuition fees are also low Gono Bishwabidyalay fees can be easily checked online. Gono Bishwabidyalay, Bangladesh, entry is fast.
Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh entry details can be checked online and Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh entry fees are also low. Gono Bishwabidyalay, Bangladesh also has hostel and Gono Bishwabidyalay hostel charges are also low. Gono Bishwabidyalay also has a hospital for clinical practice. Gono Bishwabidyalay, Bangladesh offers many other facilities like various sports library with canteen with Indian food. Above is recognized by WHO and NMC of India.
This university was established to provide high quality education to meet the demands of modern times. Gono Bishwabidyalay aims to support the national and global development process by creating a center of excellence in higher education that responds to the needs of society, especially social development and human well-being.
Gono Bishwabidyalay Ranking :
Country : 76
World : 11105
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT GONO BISHWABIDYALAY
|Location||Garments, Nalam Rd, 1344, Bangladesh|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- 50% in 10+2 (UR)
- 45% (SC/OBC/ST)
- 12th class in Science, with PCB and English subjects from board recognized by authorities in India.
- At least 17 years of age on December 31 of the year of admission.
- Copy of 10th grade mark
- Copy of 12th grade mark
- NEET scorecard
- 10 passport size photos
- Official invitation letter from the university
- A copy of the student's international passport
- Copy of birth certificate
- Medical examination report
- The university has a very good hostel campus with free Wifi connection. Accommodation for students is available as single, double and triple rooms.
- Apart from this, there are separate hostels for women and men. All dormitories are equipped with beds, chairs, tables and other necessary items.
- Campus facilities include a supermarket, clinic, pharmacy, etc.
- A Mess is also available for Indian students on campus.
- All students are subject to strict hostel rules. The hostel also serves Indian food.
Gono Bishwabidyalay Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Gono Bishwabidyalay||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||33,60,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Gono Bishwabidyalay ?
- Sufficiently honest, qualified and highly educated teacher and trainer.
- Global Standard Faculty Member.
- Auditorium for seminars and meetings.
- A completed and large science laboratory.
- Well decorated and modern library
- Digital classroom
- Debate club for extracurricular activities.
- Sports and cultural center in the academy.