Tbilisi State Medical University
About Tbilisi State Medical University
The university was inaugurated on February 8, 1918 (January 26 in the old style), on the day of commemoration of the Georgian King David the Builder. Since then, the day has remained one of the most significant events in the nation's history.
Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU) is a major center of higher medical education in Georgia with almost a century of history. In fact, higher medical education in Georgia is also of the same age. In fulfilling this important mission, TSMU is guided by the basic principles of its activity. TSMU participates to a certain extent in the development of these principles.
TSMU is a full member of the European Educational Area, which means active involvement in the functioning of this educational system, determining the directions of development . Academic relations with educational, scientific and clinical centers around the world.
Tbilisi's history is reflected in its architecture, which is a mixture of medieval, neoclassical, Beaux Arts, Art Nouveau, Stalinist and modern structures. Historically, Tbilisi has been home to people of various cultural, ethnic and religious origins.
Tbilisi State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 8
World : 4223
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT TBILISI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- 50% in 10+2 (UR)
- 45% (SC/OBC/ST)
- 12th class in Science, with PCB and English subjects from board recognized by authorities in India.
- You are at least 17 years old on 31 December of the year of admission.
- NEET Exam
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer certificate
- 6 passport size photos
- Migration certificate
- Health insurance and HIV reports from a recognized hospital
- There is also a dormitory and dining room. The best thing about the hostel facility is that it is neat and clean and nothing is missing inside the hostel as well. It is not necessary for the student to go outside for any of the necessities.
- Also, if they face any problem, there are wardens and security guards available to help them handle the situation easily.
- Also, if something is a problem A student can also communicate with people around. They will help them to handle the situation and also provide them with lots of things to help them get out of it easily.
Tbilisi State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Tbilisi State Medical||8000 $||8000 $||8000 $||8000 $||8000 $||8000 $||48000 $|
|Tbilisi State Medical||6,00,000 INR||6,00,000 INR||6,00,000 INR||6,00,000 INR||6,00,000 INR||6,00,000 INR||36,00,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 3000$ = 225000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 200$ = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Tbilisi State Medical University ?
- Affordable MBBS
- Intermediate English courses
- Quality education
- A universally recognized title
- The best teacher-student ratio
- No IELTS
- No gift
- Without TOEFL