David Tvildiani Medical University
David Tvildiani Medical University Georgia
Founded in 1990, DTMU is located in Tbilisi, Georgia and has a deep learning atmosphere for all students. AIETI Faculty of Medicine is the university's own medical branch and has one faculty. The Faculty of General Medicine helps them build their own prestige in the field of medical studies. DTMU also provides courses for preparation for the main entrance exams, for postgraduate and clinical practice. DTMU is fully functional on the English medium platform. It is recognized by USMLE, PLAB and NMC. It provides surgical training with a balance of quality standards of practical teaching and learning.
David Tvildiani Medical University aims to produce future doctors with extensive knowledge, excellent skills and behavioral characteristics. Due to this, they serve the society in the most perfect way. It provides surgical training with a balance of quality standards of practical teaching and learning.
Enhancement, David Tvildiani Medical University (DTMU) is a very small coeducational Georgian institution of higher education (UniRank enrollment range: 250–499 students). David Tvildiani Medical University (DTMU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized university degrees in several fields of study.
See the uniRank levels and study areas below for more details. This 31-year-old Georgia higher education institution has a selective admissions policy based on students' past academic records and grades. The acceptance rate is 60-70%, making this Georgia higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. DTMU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students, including library, accommodation, sports facilities, financial aid and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services
DTMU is the best choice for MBBS abroad. A long list of testimonials adds to the institution's credit, making it a desirable choice for medical education abroad. Overall, studying MBBS abroad is easy and hence it is best to get admission in MBBS Abroad in Georgia with DTMU India.
David Tvildiani Medical University Ranking :
Country : 22
World : 9771
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT DAVID TVILDIANI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Location||Tbilisi 0159, Georgia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- 50% in 10+2 (UR)
- 45% (SC/OBC/ST)
- You are at least 17 years old on 31 December of the year of admission.
- NEET Exam
- Language proficiency certificate
- Health and medical card
- Passport size photo
- Letter of recommendation
- No criminal record
- Academic certificates
- Statement of purpose
- The university has 4 hostels, separate for girls and boys, with all the basic facilities and provides students with an environment conducive to study. It includes accommodation, free high-speed internet, television, study room, game room etc. It has a rich culturally oriented dining room which serves different types of food - Chinese, Italian, Indian etc.
- The university allows students a unique experience in the activities and programs organized on the premises of the university. It facilitates the formation of student councils that empower and guide them, giving them the opportunity to engage in various activities within the campus.
David Tvildiani Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|David Tvildiani Medical||8000 $||8000 $||8000 $||8000 $||8000 $||8000 $||48000 $|
|David Tvildiani Medical||6,00,000 INR||6,00,000 INR||6,00,000 INR||6,00,000 INR||6,00,000 INR||6,00,000 INR||36,00,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 1000$ = 75000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 200$ = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose David Tvildiani Medical University ?
- David Tvildiani Medical University aims to produce future doctors with extensive knowledge, excellent skills and behavioral characteristics.
- Due to this, they serve the society in the most perfect way.
- It provides surgical training with a balance of quality standards of practical teaching and learning.
- The class is divided into different groups of groups.
- Each group receives a trained mentor who gets to know each student personally and provides support.
- According to university standards, clinical training is given a special approach.
- The aim is to acquire basic expertise in the field of medicines.
- Each clinical training is delivered with ideal diagnosis, research treatment, regular flow and effective knowledge.
- The information provided is highly research-based and relates to technologically accepted advances in the medical stream.