Karaganda State Medical University
Karaganda State Medical University Kazakhstan
Karaganda State Medical University was founded in 1950. The university is equipped with modern technological laboratories with new equipment and instruments. The School of Medicine is committed to a more hands-on, hands-on approach to medical education that increases our students' chances of success in both higher education and high-paying career opportunities. The staff includes more than 100 doctors teaching medical subjects in the English language. It is an anti-ragging content-free environment.
KSMU has concluded diplomacy with universities and think tanks in nearby countries and many abroad. It has a strong scientific base, consisting of SRC, modern researches in applied and basic directions of medical science have been successfully carried out.
The fees for MBBS in Kazakhstan at Karaganda State Medical University are relatively less. The student does not have to worry about the fees as education loan is also offered.
The best thing about Karaganda State Medical University is the academic career of the student. They will not feel hesitant in any way because the abilities are always there to help them.
Student safety is a top priority for faculty at Karaganda State Medical University. If a student is facing any problem, he/she can report it to the higher authorities. There is no mercy for students who cause problems for other students.
Karaganda State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 24
World : 6157
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT AL KARAGANDA STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Karaganda 100000, Kazakhstan|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Eligible if you are 17 and under 25 on or before 31st December
- You have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a government recognized board.
- You are guaranteed a minimum of 50 percent in 10+2. You have qualified the NEET exam.
- Applicant must have completed Intermediate with PCB in 12th year from a recognized school in India
- Minimum qualification is 50% marks from PCB.
- NEET qualification is required.
- The marks you get in NEET are valid for 3 years, but only for MBBS admissions abroad, not for admissions in India.
- IELTS/TOEFL is a must.
- Foreign students are invited to enter the Russian Federation after confirmation of payment.
- NEET scorecard
- 10 passport size photos
- Official invitation letter from the university
- Documents for medical examination (report)
- Official invitation letter of the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Embassy of Kazakhstan.
- Visa fees.
- Bank confirmation of Buryat State University tuition fees for the 1st year (required at some universities).
- Covid 19 (-) in the report.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- The top quality of education and analysis is ensured by a high level of infrastructure: four campuses equipped with interactive equipment.
- A scientific library with study rooms and an electronic library hall; a research center and a molecular genetic laboratory, 13 university laboratories, 6 dormitories, 52 clinical workplaces, a multidisciplinary medical center, a student sports center and recreational areas.
Karaganda State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Karaganda State Medical||3700 $||3700 $||3700 $||3700 $||3700 $||18500 $|
|Karaganda State Medical||2,77,500 INR||2,77,500 INR||2,77,500 INR||2,77,500 INR||2,77,500 INR||13,87,500 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 300$ = 22500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Karaganda State Medical University ?
- The city of "Karaganda" is located near the capital of Kazakhstan.
- Karaganda is known as the educational center of the country because many students from all over the world come to study in this city.
- The city of Karaganda is well connected with other cities of the country by bus, railway, air lines, etc.
- The city of Karaganda has a rich cultural history. There are 3 theaters, 3 museums and about 50 historical and cultural monuments in the city.
- Indian currency is richer than Kazakhstan currency and hence it is economically affordable for students.
- Being a Central Asian powerhouse and already gaining an impressive reputation for higher education.
- The country is a mix of ethnicities, which diversifies the culture and education system.