Studying MBBS in Australia, MBBS in Australia
- ISO Country Code: AUS
- Capital: Canberra
- Dialing code: +61
- Currency: Australian dollar
- Continent: Australia
- Official language: English
- Population: 2.57 crores
Australia is a snowfields to tropical rainforest and modern city to quiet country towns. Each Australian territory has its own unique character. Most people tend to visit the east coast of Australia because it is more densely populated. Adelaide to Perth has a warm temperature and rainfall is mainly in winter with low summer rainfall. Winter is cold with average annual low temperatures of 5 °C.
Tasmania, Canberra and the ACT are highland regions. Expect cold winters in these areas with severe frosts during the colder months. The ski season is approximately from June to August. Australia's status, from a commonwealth led by the British monarch to an independent republic, was defeated in 1999.
Why Study MBBS in Australia ?
Australian MBBS is accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI). MBBS degree in Australia is an undergraduate course for aspirants who want to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Undergraduate MBBS course in Australia takes 5 to 6 years.
Completing the course can open the gates to further settlement. Other settlement options after completing your MBBS in Australia in the current scenario, the number seems to increase in the near future.
The capital of Australia is Canberra. Sydney is the largest city in Australia. The Indian and Pacific oceans are close around Australia. The cost of living in Australia is very high, a student needs to pay an average of 19 to 20 thousand Australian dollars per year. The literacy rate in Australia is 99%. Australia is a famous destination for students who want to do MBBS abroad. Students can gain admission to highly. The average tuition fee for a medical course in Australia is 25,000 Australian dollars. Studying medicine in Australia is growing by 15-20% every year.
Documents Requirements For MBBS Admission In Australia 2022-2023
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 2 photos
- NEET Results
Benefits of MBBS In Australia For Indian Students 2022-23
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entry fee in Australia
- Low Fees, Cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are government universities of Australia
- Medical Colleges/Universities in Australia approved by MCI & WHO
- Global recognition of degrees awarded by Australia's medical universities.
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In Australia
* The student must be over 17 years old on December 31 of the year in which they are accepted.
* Must have 12th grade Completed.
* A student must have at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject (General Category).
* 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject (SC/ST/OBC).
* You have to clear NEET from 2018 for admission in any country abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS admission in Australia.