Geomedi Medical University
Geomedi Medical University, Georgia
Founded in 1998, Geomedi University is a highly regarded university in Georgia founded by Dr. Mrs. Marina Pirtskhalava. Geomedi University provides students with a high level of education using a modern and up-to-date curriculum.
The main objective of the university is to imbue students with the required talent and skills to compete at any international level. Such is the quality of education of the university that the students leaving the university enjoy in many of the best places in the world and it has earned a reputation and a name all around.
Among the many amenities offered to researchers, they also have the opportunity to remain connected to the university by remaining employed at the University Clinic and its respective departments.
The main objective of Geomedi University is to impart a high level of skills and knowledge to its students and enable them to make their own mark in their related field.
Affordable for all, the university has one of the lowest tuition fees at $3500 per year. The level of education at the university can be judged by the fact that the educational programs and student evaluations are based on the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
Among the several benefits offered to students, they are also given the opportunity to remain connected to Geomedi Medical University Georgia by remaining employed at the university clinic and its respective departments.
Geomedi Medical University Ranking :
Country : 29
World : 10310
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT GEOMEDI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- You are at least 17 years old on 31 December of the year of admission.
- 12th class in Science, with PCB and English subjects from board recognized by authorities in India.
- 50% in 10+2 (UR)
- 45% (SC/OBC/ST)
- NEET Exam
- Passport (valid for at least 18 months).
- 10. sheet of certificate and marks.
- 12. sheet of certificate and marks.
- Birth certificate.
- 10 passport size photos
- Official letter of invitation from the Medical University of Georgia.
- Authorization of all documents by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Visa fees.
- Geomedi Medical University Georgia MBBS 1st Year Fees Bank Receipt (required for some universities).
- HIV test documents.
- Geomedi Medical University provides hostel accommodation to students seeking admission to the college.
- Hostels are located on the campus.
- Accommodation at this university provides a very soothing weather for students who come to study at Geomedi Medical University.
- The surroundings of this university are friendly and have a friendly atmosphere.
- Hostels are well equipped with all basic facilities like heating, air conditioning, food, TV, water supply, internet etc.
- The hostels take care of the students and provide the highest security.
Geomedi Medical University Fees Structure 2023-24
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Geomedi University||5500 $||5500 $||5500 $||5500 $||5500 $||5500 $||33000 $|
|Geomedi University||4,12,500 INR||4,12,500 INR||4,12,500 INR||4,12,500 INR||4,12,500 INR||4,12,500 INR||24,75,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 1000$ = 75000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 200$ = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Geomedi Medical University ?
- In the final year of the course, students do not have to pay any fees.
- Geomedi State Medical University provides MCI preparation to students from the 4th year itself.
- Geomedi University provides USMLE Part 1 and Part 2 preparation as well.
- Geomedi Medical University runs German language courses from the 4th grade.
- The university provides scholarships of up to $1000 to deserving students.
- The University provides students with guaranteed Transfer to PG in Europe after MBBS.
- Geomedi Medical University, Georgia has signed the LISBON CONVENTION, allowing students to work in more than 50 countries